Cali War Stories
This post is for a very dear friend of mine, who I fortunately got to see when I was in Utah, but we didn't get to talk much. He told me last night that he was sad he didn't get to hear my Cali War Stories.. so here they are! Haha if you can call them War Stories.. ;) This one's for you- Colonel. (..p.s. who else agrees that the spelling for colonel makes no sense for how it's pronounced? It's pronounced kernel (like popcorn..) but spelled with L's... oh well. ;))
First War? It was the travel from Utah to California. (The first time I flew by myself.) Here's the farewell post I wrote. I cried on the plan ride here. I'm not even joking guys.
Battle Number 2: SCHOOL. I mean, I knew it would be bad. I knew that I would have to stand strong and be a warrior of God. But I didn't expect for it to be this bad. ...and that was just my first day. The second day was HORRIFIC, and after that it slowly got better, and now it's- hrm...- 72% good. (People wise.) Curriculum wise? Nope. PHS is wwaayy better. :D
A few more battles: Random days of just feeling down right depressed. Luckily for me I have amazing friends who can bring me out of my funks. With out them? I'd be shoulder deep in emotional trouble, for various reasons. ;) (These days also including missing people in Utah like CRAZY!)
BOY DRAMA. (and that's just one of the posts about it!) HAH. Okay, so I know this isn't only a struggle for here in Cali, but it's still something that's happened here. Plus, ya know- switching what guy I like every, what, 3 weeks since I last liked someone for like 3 months.. But now I like someone who I've liked since "last year" ;) haha more like the VERY beginning of this year. ;)
Missing people AGAIN. (once again, that's just ONE of the posts about missing people...)
Some more boy drama again. Hey, I'm a teenage girl, what can I say? ;)
Being super sad because I missed my dad like CCRRAAZZYY. I'm such a Daddy's Girl. ;)
A few hard and yucky work outs that made me cry and yell.. plus a couple TOUGH days while doing Paleo. (Gee thanks to those who ridiculed me, but Paleo helped me, and will help me more. So- IN. YOUR. FACE. haha :))
A day of random pessimist-ness.
..there are probably a few more Cali War Stories that I could tell you about; but I can think of them currently..
So, Colonel, I hope you enjoy all these stories. ;) It was great to see you, and I miss you and everyone else already. Most recent battle? Leaving you guys again. It was awful.
I'll be back in April! :D
Yours truly,
Mastermind
First War? It was the travel from Utah to California. (The first time I flew by myself.) Here's the farewell post I wrote. I cried on the plan ride here. I'm not even joking guys.
Battle Number 2: SCHOOL. I mean, I knew it would be bad. I knew that I would have to stand strong and be a warrior of God. But I didn't expect for it to be this bad. ...and that was just my first day. The second day was HORRIFIC, and after that it slowly got better, and now it's- hrm...- 72% good. (People wise.) Curriculum wise? Nope. PHS is wwaayy better. :D
A few more battles: Random days of just feeling down right depressed. Luckily for me I have amazing friends who can bring me out of my funks. With out them? I'd be shoulder deep in emotional trouble, for various reasons. ;) (These days also including missing people in Utah like CRAZY!)
BOY DRAMA. (and that's just one of the posts about it!) HAH. Okay, so I know this isn't only a struggle for here in Cali, but it's still something that's happened here. Plus, ya know- switching what guy I like every, what, 3 weeks since I last liked someone for like 3 months.. But now I like someone who I've liked since "last year" ;) haha more like the VERY beginning of this year. ;)
Missing people AGAIN. (once again, that's just ONE of the posts about missing people...)
Some more boy drama again. Hey, I'm a teenage girl, what can I say? ;)
Being super sad because I missed my dad like CCRRAAZZYY. I'm such a Daddy's Girl. ;)
A few hard and yucky work outs that made me cry and yell.. plus a couple TOUGH days while doing Paleo. (Gee thanks to those who ridiculed me, but Paleo helped me, and will help me more. So- IN. YOUR. FACE. haha :))
A day of random pessimist-ness.
..there are probably a few more Cali War Stories that I could tell you about; but I can think of them currently..
So, Colonel, I hope you enjoy all these stories. ;) It was great to see you, and I miss you and everyone else already. Most recent battle? Leaving you guys again. It was awful.
I'll be back in April! :D
Yours truly,
Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment