Farewell

I am trapped in a cursed limbo.

While I miss my mom like crazy because I haven't seen her since June 8th, in order to see her, Superman, Linus, and Crazy-J then I have to leave all my wonderful friends here in Utah.

On Thursday Mistletoe, Mr. Graydon, and I went to Center Street. It was a matter of getting certain bucket list items done that could not be done in California. :)

As we entered the Marriot Hotel Mistletoe was worried that we would get kicked out for what we were about to do. Mr. Graydon said that they would pretend they didn't know me while I put the plan in action.

Crazy things in elevators...
Yup. It was fun. I stood in the corner with my head down while people used the elevator and I even heard a few people chuckling. :) Made my day. THEN I pretended that I had a head injury. Luckily for me I had accidentally put a ziploc bag in my purse so we went to the ice machine, got free ice in the bag, and I sat in the corner of the elevator with the bag on my head and a dazed expression on my face. But no one witnessed that other than Mistletoe and Mr. Graydon. :( ;) Then we played hide and go seek in the Marriot Hotel. Floors available to us during the game because we disqualified the other floors: Lobby through fourth floor. (But we kinda forgot that rule... At least I did. I wandered all over. OOPS? ;)) It was a BLAST. Then we left a note on the paper at the phone booth:
I wrote: "Hey you just came to this payphone! and this is gracy, but here's the phone now, so call somebody!" and then Mr. Graydon added a speech bubble that says. "Mike Wasoski!" Hahah good times. :)

"Leave a trail of genius." So we did. :)


But then we freaked out. We HAD to get home or Mistletoe would be screwed. So we quickly biked home. I didn't realize that in the process I popped my back tire. COMPLETELY flat. So it sat on Mistletoe's lawn while I helped her babysit her siblings. When I had to go home I realized it was flat. CRAP. So I stood on the pedals, pedaled fast to keep pressure off the back wheel, and leaned into the front wheel. My wheel basically was screaming at me. :P

Friday I had my farewell party. It was a big success. :) (sorry to those who weren't invited I had limited space. But not everyone ended up coming anyway... :P ;))

I used lanterns from my mom's wedding, pens from my dad's wedding, and an GIANT umbrella that my dad and Kenobi bought. :)

:)

See? Cute lanterns. Thanks mom. ;)

More lanterns.. :)

Many people liked throwing food into each others mouths... Hey, we're teenagers- what can you do? ;)

See? Throwing food... Of course DaKoopster and SamBram were throwing stuff too- but they had to leave early and I didn't take pictures until after they left. (Sadly.)

IE didn't want to be hugged. Teehee?

We played ninja. HA. We're pro. :)

Cam didn't want her picture taken, but now it looks like Ivy didn't want hers taken... haha :)

More ninja. :)

Mr. Graydon and Fashionita used to have a fake marriage... but they got divorced. :( haha... but they had they're VERY late "Cake-face-smash" using no bake cookies. I have a video. :)

It was a good party. A REALLY good party. :) I wish I would've taken the group picture before people had to leave early.. but I still got a good picture. 
Thanks everyone for a wonderful 14 1/2 years. You've been so wonderful to me. I'll see you all when I visit. Whether I see you at Christmas, Spring Break, or in the Summer- I WILL see you. :)

I love you all SO much.

I have to leave here in about 4 hours to get to the airport in time. So... goodbye. *hug* :/


Comments