Bucket List Friday
But back to before we went to Nickel City... back to when I went to the mall with Mistletoe. I'm going to mostly let the pictures and videos speak for themselves. (Sorry in advance for the sideways ones. :))
Mistletoe and I biked to the mall where I traded an old perfume for a new one. ('Be Enchanted' from Bath and Body Works. Mmm.) I also bought some hand sanitizer and lipgloss. As we left the store and walked to the other end of the mall I ate mayo. Okay, not real mayo. It was French vanilla pudding in a mayo container to freak people out. I got SO many weird looks. I thrive on weird looks like that. It was awesome. Here's me when we got home, eating more of my 'mayo.'
| Great Value, Sugar-free, French Vanilla pudding. It was SO good I almost died. ;) Check that off the bucket list. :) |
| The vests were actually pretty heavy.... I'm so hot in this blurry picture, right? ;) |
| I am Falcon. Third place point wise- but I was the most accurate. :) |
| Legend is Mistletoe's little brother who shall be called Vector for reasons you will find out in a few days. (He had a lot of fun saying, "I am Legend. No really, I am!!") Eagle is Vector's friend. As I said, I am Falcon. ...and Mistletoe is Dragon. But we had fun and we still love her. :) Then we went to the games. (We went lasertagging at Nickel City and so we paid to get $2 in nickels for the games.) We had SO much fun! Turns out the Nickel City has a GIANT Fruit Ninja that you can play. So naturally- we played. :) (Top is me, dur. Bottom is Mistletoe. :)) And below are the videos of us playing. It's SO cool! You can play with both hands! (unlike the iTouch app version... :)) Mistletoe is so pro though, I kept hitting some of the bombs. :P And here is Mistletoe playing: Then we played Deal or No Deal.. we didn't do so hot- but hey, we got tickets! :) and apparently Blogger doesn't want to upload the Deal or No Deal videos, so I put them on my youtube channel. Here's the links: My Deal or No Deal Misteltoe's Deal or No Deal Oh my goodness! They have the "Spider Stomp" game!!!! Hahaha. Good memories from childhood... ;) Here's me and Mistletoe playing Dance Dance Revolution. (Me and then her) I know- I KINDA suck at Dance Dance Revolution. But only Kinda. :) Turns out Nickel City has a tiny Walmart truck to ride in, see? I know... It looks like I'm not wearing pants- but my bag is covering the bottom of my shorts! I promise I was decent. :) Well budda buh... I'm going to sit in this even though I am 14 going on 15. Take that Nickel City!!! ;) | |||||||
| Then we went home, had pizza for dinner, wrote a song about someone, and had AMAZING night games. GREAT NIGHT. :) |
Comments
Post a Comment