Words can't describe how awesome yesterday was. It was beyond belief of how amazing it was.
It started with us going to Bridal Veil. Like I said- we cheated a little and didn't bike... and my "picnic" was a granola bar... oh well. :)
 |
| Can you see all the fish? Look closely. |
Turns out they put a rock barrier on part of the over flow from the waterfall and put fish in it. You can put a quarter in a candy dispenser and feed the fish. It's SO much fun. They compete for the food. It's hilarious.
Muffin and I were very happy. VERY. Whoever put those fish in there deserves a big hug. ;)
But Jim couldn't come. :/ So we decided to go to his house that night after mutual. BUT- Muffin, Chex, and Thirraj came.
 |
| See? Happy. :) |
 |
| There's another picture like this of me- except I'm at/on the Y... they've found out I'm a witch! {I was casting a spell to, uh.. protect the fish from the kids who were throwing rocks at them.} |
 |
| I look concerned... Don't remember what we were talking about at that very moment.. |
 |
| The falls were SO pretty! and the water was SO cold!! BRR. |
|
 |
| There's the back of me and Thirraj. |
 |
| Eating my "picnic" granola bar. ;) |
 |
| fish food. :) |
 |
| Oh no! Where's Chex?? |
 |
| THERE she is.. ;) |
So it was super fun. After wards we dropped off Thirraj, went and got Muffin's free Jamba for her, and then went to get Chex's free Cafe Rio salad. (Which we shared... and it was SOOO good! :) But word to the wise- DON'T drink root beer when your eating Cafe Rio. It tastes yucky.)
Then I started packing. I got 2 suitcases full- and that was all I intended to bring, but I still needed to bring more. So I pulled out my duffel. I had been trying to avoid bringing a carry on in addition to 2 checked suitcases, but I can't deny any longer that I need to. :P
Mutual was fun- we made bandanna bags. :)
Then... Muffin and I went to Jim's. Before we left Muffin said,
"Jim's getting you a, uh, present."
Haha. Silly Jim. When he gets there he says I have to go on a motorcycle ride before I go to CA. Oh dear... I've never ridden a motorcycle- I thought to myself.Oh well, I trust Jim. With my life. NBD. So I thought this was the present.
So he finishes this gourmet burger he's made himself, and he says, "Present time!!" So naturally I thought of the motorcycle ride. But he brings out a folded paper plate that says, "To: Emma" on it. Haha, silly boy wrapping. ;) I opened it and..... He gave me a rainbow pocket knife!! Haha it is SO cool! I hugged him and said thanks. :)
Then I asked for the grand tour. Jim has a GREAT view from his 'balcony.'
 |
| {Great view, crappy quality photo.} |
Then we got ready for the motorcycle ride. I put my new knife in my bag, took out my hair flower and put that in my bag, set my bag in their garage and pulled on a helmet. I was going behind Jim on a motorcycle and Muffin was going behind Ky~ on another motorcycle. Muffin and I both trust Jim with out lives, and Muffin wanted to make sure I was safe. So- I naturally went with Jim. I was REALLY nervous at first, but it was REALLY fun. :) Other than a car being in the wrong lane and Jim having to swerve around them... that was kinda scary. But it was great! Then we went to this place on center street where LAST Summer my friends and I wrote notes and hid them behind bricks. I looked- THEY WERE STILL THERE. Still intact. The rain/snow had not ruined them, no one had taken them. So I took pictures. It was so cool that they were still there!




But I put them back in. There that thing in the crack that looks like dripping putty. ;) They weren't mine to take- we wrote them. but we want someone else to find them. :) And Muffin wrote a new one and hid it somewhere.... and Ky~ fell in a barrel... a barrel of something greasy and NASTY.
Then we (Muffin and I) dropped Jim and Ky~ off. I got out and hugged Jim goodbye since I won't see him until Christmas. He spun me around and kissed the air next to my check. I kissed the air next to his as he left.
Gosh he's so fun. :)
I love him so much. :D
{see you at Awful Waffle around Christmas time- Jim! And you too Chex!! :)}
Oh- and I just went on a jog/run with Mistletoe. SO GREAT. I feel so alive. :)
Comments
Post a Comment