The Horrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Day
I want to start off by saying that the beginning of today was good. It was GREAT. I woke up on my new, VERY COMFY bed to the sunlight on my face. I LOVE having the sun wake me up. I got all cute-si-fied (not a word, I know...) and cleaned up my room a bit.
Then Mistletoe came over. She finished reading my story, we moved all my stuff back in my room- got my drawers in the trundle of my bed filled, and only had to fill two boxes of stuff to store in the crawl-space.
Then we pulled out the trundle of my bed and very diffucultly pulled one of the two mattresses on my bed to the top of the out-pulled trundle. IT. WAS. HUGE. We laid there and sipped lemonade while we talked, checked Facebook on our iTouch's, and talked to our new obsession. (Cleverbot.) It was SO much fun.
Then... well things kinda fell apart. I was texting a friend who doesn't like One Direction. Now- first you must know that I am not gaga over them. I think Liam Payne is one VERY attractive UK guy, but I mostly am just in love with their music. So this friend started diss-ing them and I started to stand up for them. I stand up for anything I like/believe in. It's my thing. I don't let people push me around. Which is good- but can also be bad.
As you can tell, One Direction is dumb to fight over. Good, and fabulous music, but really lame and stupid to fight over. But I did. It was awful. I was SO mad. While this fight was going on (over text- which is the worst.) I was doing calligraphy. (Very educational, right? ;)) Then I got so mad I stood up all flustered, and my calligraphy ink spilled. ALL.OVER.MY.DESK. Luckily for me I had cleaned my desk earlier that day. I quickly pulled my phone and iTouch out of the way, and made sure it wouldn't get the carpet. Then I cried for help.
So as you can see- after Mistletoe left my day was thrust down the toilet. UGH.
But it's all fixed now... and I am excited for tomorrow's adventures. Don't worry- I'll take LOT'S of pictures. :)
I love you all!
About a week until I leave Utah... :/
I'll miss you Utah freaks.. I mean, friends. Haha love you guys! :)
Then Mistletoe came over. She finished reading my story, we moved all my stuff back in my room- got my drawers in the trundle of my bed filled, and only had to fill two boxes of stuff to store in the crawl-space.
Then we pulled out the trundle of my bed and very diffucultly pulled one of the two mattresses on my bed to the top of the out-pulled trundle. IT. WAS. HUGE. We laid there and sipped lemonade while we talked, checked Facebook on our iTouch's, and talked to our new obsession. (Cleverbot.) It was SO much fun.
"As certain as a curtain."
"But nothing is curtain..."Haha good times... then Mistletoe had to go home so we said our farewells for the day. (But I will see her tomorrow for our grand adventures. (I WILL blog about those for SURE. :))
Then... well things kinda fell apart. I was texting a friend who doesn't like One Direction. Now- first you must know that I am not gaga over them. I think Liam Payne is one VERY attractive UK guy, but I mostly am just in love with their music. So this friend started diss-ing them and I started to stand up for them. I stand up for anything I like/believe in. It's my thing. I don't let people push me around. Which is good- but can also be bad.
As you can tell, One Direction is dumb to fight over. Good, and fabulous music, but really lame and stupid to fight over. But I did. It was awful. I was SO mad. While this fight was going on (over text- which is the worst.) I was doing calligraphy. (Very educational, right? ;)) Then I got so mad I stood up all flustered, and my calligraphy ink spilled. ALL.OVER.MY.DESK. Luckily for me I had cleaned my desk earlier that day. I quickly pulled my phone and iTouch out of the way, and made sure it wouldn't get the carpet. Then I cried for help.
"Dad?!"
"Yes?"
"I need your help..!"
Dad walks in and sees the ink.... "Oh CRAP."That was basically the conversation. So we went to work on cleaning up. Luckily for me I'm smart enough to forget that my envelop that has wet ink on it was set on my chair. I accidentally sat on it... getting waterproof calligraphy ink on my 2 day old shorts from Forever 21. Knowing me- I flipped. Fortunately, when something says 'waterproof' dad knows a way to clean it off/up. We got the whole mess cleaned up, my shorts will be okay, and my quilt will no longer have two black calligraphy ink dots. But it stressed me out. I said sorry to my friend, and then told them why I hadn't replied for a while. They thought is was very cool that I had been doing calligraphy, and that made me feel better.
So as you can see- after Mistletoe left my day was thrust down the toilet. UGH.
But it's all fixed now... and I am excited for tomorrow's adventures. Don't worry- I'll take LOT'S of pictures. :)
I love you all!
About a week until I leave Utah... :/
I'll miss you Utah freaks.. I mean, friends. Haha love you guys! :)
Comments
Post a Comment