Freaking. Fantastic. Full of joy. Fun. Fabulous. Fantabulous. Freakish. Freak. Frank. Flunk. Fat. Far. Free. Far-out. Fruit. Fanta.
{Provided above (as the title) is a list of SOME of the words in the world that start with the letter F and are NOT swear words.}
Guess what students of Wilcox who are not L.D.S?? The F-word is not supposed to be used as THE. It does NOT mean the same things as SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS. There are more words to use. Ever heard of a dictionary? Or a Thesaurus? Ever heard of WATCHING YOUR MOUTH? Or being polite in public and around others? Ever heard of not saying such crude things??
At my school the F-word is very common. I mean, I thought Dixon was bad... but NO. Dixon was like a pre-school compared to Wilcox. They use the F-word in EVERY sentence AT LEAST once. They use it in every possible way. Noun, verb, adjective, pro-noun- you name it, they use it as an excuse to say the F-word. It's even worse than the conversation I heard through the window of my room that an arguing young couple had:
Oh, any my neighbors? They like to play loud music, be loud at night, and get drunk! YAY! That's when we walk over and give them some Ambien filled brownies....
Good thing about this neighborhood? Two pools. Each have a hot tub. One at each end of our street. The bean pool (a wavy pool shaped like a bean) is a tad bit closer and the hot tub is deep enough for me to stand in the middle and have the water go up to my shoulders. Plus the pool is a TAD warmer than the other one. :) I like to go swim 'laps' at them at night... and then I relax in the hot tub. :)
Well.... yeah. So- French class is super fun. If someone asks you something in French say, "Joonah say pah" (That's how you pronounce it, not how you spell it. :))
Oh- and today's mon père's birthday. (My dad's birthday) Happy Birthday dad!! :)
Guess what students of Wilcox who are not L.D.S?? The F-word is not supposed to be used as THE. It does NOT mean the same things as SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS. There are more words to use. Ever heard of a dictionary? Or a Thesaurus? Ever heard of WATCHING YOUR MOUTH? Or being polite in public and around others? Ever heard of not saying such crude things??
At my school the F-word is very common. I mean, I thought Dixon was bad... but NO. Dixon was like a pre-school compared to Wilcox. They use the F-word in EVERY sentence AT LEAST once. They use it in every possible way. Noun, verb, adjective, pro-noun- you name it, they use it as an excuse to say the F-word. It's even worse than the conversation I heard through the window of my room that an arguing young couple had:
Guy *yelling*: Stop yelling! Stop it!See? VERY disfunctional. Hey- at least she said goodbye.... for now. >:P
Girl *sobbing*: I'm sorry, I'm not yelling. I'm not. I just wanted to have a good day.
Guy *grabs her chin and holds on tightly*: I SAID be quiet. Stop bi***ing.
Girl *still crying*: I'm not bi***ing, I'm complaining about what I want. I just wanted to have a good day. Why can't you be normal like everyone else? Why can't you just give an f***? Why don't you just give an f***? Everyone else gives an f***. Why don't you?
The conversation goes at this for a while. Finally:
Girl: Why can't you just be nice like everyone else?
Guy: Because apparently I just don't give an f***! *Storms off*
Girl*slowly and kind of shocked*: Oh-kay, bye-bye. *walks slowly in other direction and starts sobbing again.*
Oh, any my neighbors? They like to play loud music, be loud at night, and get drunk! YAY! That's when we walk over and give them some Ambien filled brownies....
Good thing about this neighborhood? Two pools. Each have a hot tub. One at each end of our street. The bean pool (a wavy pool shaped like a bean) is a tad bit closer and the hot tub is deep enough for me to stand in the middle and have the water go up to my shoulders. Plus the pool is a TAD warmer than the other one. :) I like to go swim 'laps' at them at night... and then I relax in the hot tub. :)
Well.... yeah. So- French class is super fun. If someone asks you something in French say, "Joonah say pah" (That's how you pronounce it, not how you spell it. :))
Oh- and today's mon père's birthday. (My dad's birthday) Happy Birthday dad!! :)
Holy disfunction. She needs to break up with that guy. Was that seriously a conversation you heard? That's ridiculous. Be strong chika. Start a no-swearing club or something. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, it is the conversation. Mom's another witness. Haha a no-swearing club? That would consist of me, Jake Kenny, Thomas Ball, and... uhmm... a few teachers. GGRRREEAAAT. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww I MISS YOU I feel so bad for you right now.. :'(
ReplyDeleteEmma Emma Emma Emma....Emma Emma Emma Emma....Emma Emma Emma Emma.... Whats Ambien?
ReplyDeleteWell- let's see, who says my name a LOT? Oh... okay. ;) anyway- Ambien is like a drug that makes people sleep. and since drug addicts and those kind of people bake marijuana into brownies for they're parties it makes the joke a double joke. ;D
Delete