A Day of Accomplishments

Yesterday was a normal day. No big adventures- really... But I got a lot done.

  • I went shopping for my going away party, and even got fresh produce for my party! GO ME! :)
  • I bought myself some honey-sticks at Sunflower Market (when I got my produce) as a going away present to myself. (they are 4 for $1 if you want to go get some... many different flavors! :))
  • I saw Stripes at her job, but couldn't have her check us out in her aisle since we're family and it's against Macey's policy to check out family.
  • I got 41 photos of my friends printed to put in my Friendship photo album. (Okay, more like 42 because I accidentally selected one twice, but it's okay because I like the picture that I accidentally doubled. :))
  • I bought some rubber rings at the Bosch store for mi madre. (They are for her blender.) Turns out the Bosch store is super duper uber cool! and they give cooking classes to kids every Wednesday for only 5 bucks. COOL. :)
  • I got home at like 5:30-ISH and stayed up until like 2 in the morning to get my photo album done. (I know, not good to get little sleep like that.) But may I say that it looks SPIFFY! :) I'm excited to show it off to all my friends. :)

See? Accomplishments. Today Muffin, Chex, Jim, Thirraj, and I are going to go to Bridal Veil Falls. We were going to bike up there and have a picnic- because that's how is it specified on my bucket list, but since I leave on Saturday and 'the teens' are busy we are cheating a bit and just driving up there... and then we'll take a short nature walk... and then drive back down. BUT I am going to eat a granola bar up there to count! AND I'm cheating and calling Muffin's car a bike today... but hey, what can you do when you run out of time? ;)

I'll blog about that later.

Cheerio!

Comments