It's Always Sunny in Sunnyvale
Well, so far it's been sunny here everyday I've been here since I arrived on Saturday.
Things have gone pretty well. On Sunday I had a BLAST during the underwater photo shoot that Chex, Muffin, CrazyJ, and I had in the bean pool. (There are two pools for my neighborhood. The bean pool- which has a really deep hot tub, and the... the other one. The bean pool is shaped like a bean and the other one is just a rectangle. Shabam. Nbd.)
There are still things to be done in my room, but they come with time.
But hey, guess what? I'm in love. But it's complicated. "Oh, come one! Everyone says that!" Well this time it's really true. The complication? I don't know who it is. There are quite a few wonderful guys I know that it could be. I just don't know which one it is. My brain is so confused. Is it possible that I am deeply in love with ALL of them? Maybe so- but it seems doubtful. I really just want to find out who this guy is that I am so in love with, because I often can't stop thinking about him... whoever he is... if that makes sense. Basically when I say I think about "him" I've been thinking about all the guys it might be at once. It hurts my brain. So heart- meet my brain. Tell it who you are so infatuated about. I'm tired of not knowing. It's weird. It's un-natural.
But moving on to a guy who I know I'm not in love with:
Let's say.... I met him. Let's say I know his name. Let's say he's REALLY hot. Let's say he knows my name. Let's say he said I was cute.
Well folks, ONLY one of those things is true... He's REALLY hot. I saw him at Freshman Orientation. I don't know his name, we haven't met, and he most likely doesn't know my name unless he went to the trouble of looking at my silly name tag they {link crew} gave me.
Also: I'm one of the ONLY white kids at my school. I am one of the ONLY blondes. I am one of the ONLY LDS members at my school. But you know what? I'll survive. I'll stay strong. I'll put on my armor of God EVERY MORNING, and I'll clean and polish it everyday when I get home from school. I am going to survive this.
Well.... that's all. I'll keep you updated. :)
P.S. For those of you who gave me your address- your letters should be arriving in 3-4 days. :)
Things have gone pretty well. On Sunday I had a BLAST during the underwater photo shoot that Chex, Muffin, CrazyJ, and I had in the bean pool. (There are two pools for my neighborhood. The bean pool- which has a really deep hot tub, and the... the other one. The bean pool is shaped like a bean and the other one is just a rectangle. Shabam. Nbd.)
There are still things to be done in my room, but they come with time.
But hey, guess what? I'm in love. But it's complicated. "Oh, come one! Everyone says that!" Well this time it's really true. The complication? I don't know who it is. There are quite a few wonderful guys I know that it could be. I just don't know which one it is. My brain is so confused. Is it possible that I am deeply in love with ALL of them? Maybe so- but it seems doubtful. I really just want to find out who this guy is that I am so in love with, because I often can't stop thinking about him... whoever he is... if that makes sense. Basically when I say I think about "him" I've been thinking about all the guys it might be at once. It hurts my brain. So heart- meet my brain. Tell it who you are so infatuated about. I'm tired of not knowing. It's weird. It's un-natural.
But moving on to a guy who I know I'm not in love with:
Let's say.... I met him. Let's say I know his name. Let's say he's REALLY hot. Let's say he knows my name. Let's say he said I was cute.
Well folks, ONLY one of those things is true... He's REALLY hot. I saw him at Freshman Orientation. I don't know his name, we haven't met, and he most likely doesn't know my name unless he went to the trouble of looking at my silly name tag they {link crew} gave me.
Also: I'm one of the ONLY white kids at my school. I am one of the ONLY blondes. I am one of the ONLY LDS members at my school. But you know what? I'll survive. I'll stay strong. I'll put on my armor of God EVERY MORNING, and I'll clean and polish it everyday when I get home from school. I am going to survive this.
Well.... that's all. I'll keep you updated. :)
P.S. For those of you who gave me your address- your letters should be arriving in 3-4 days. :)
Cute boys already?? Be careful, sis. They're going to be all over you. Because, a)you're gorgeous, b)you shine, and c)you're fresh meat. Be careful and keep that knife with you, ok? Love you, chika. :)
ReplyDelete