Sunnyvale Seminary Starts

Seminary started today... and so did the year of me waking every morning at about 4:30am. JOY. But hey, it's for a good cause! I have a carpool with a guy in my ward. We'll call him....Kenney. That's simple. (Really obvious, but simple. ;)) He's really fun to be around and is VERY nice. :) So here's how our carpool works: Superman takes us to Seminary and one of Kenney's parents takes us to school from Seminary. It's fantastic. ;)

So Seminary- it's held in the "old high council room." Haha.. nice word choice... ;) So it was good- we watched a video and read some scriptures. (In the video I saw a VERY familiar face. An old friend of Muffin's was in the video! Muffin- here's your hint: he gave you a can of paper that smelled like his cologn.) Then for the last 10 minutes we went to the older class (There are only 2 seminary classes: the Freshman-Sophmore class and the Junior-Senior class.) and we had donuts. They were very good donuts. ;) But it was very fun. Then we went to school.

Now- keep in mind that I hadn't seen Kenney or... ThomB pretty much AT ALL at school;
Well, today (not including when I saw Kenney before, during, and after Seminary) I saw Kenney 4 times and ThomB twice. This might sound silly to you- but I have a VERy strong feeling that I saw them so much today because of Seminary. :) It was very nice to finally see the two Mormons from my ward at school. :) Made my day easier. :)

French was awesome, again... as usual. ;)

I am in Art for 6th period now instead of Chorus- so that'll be good. :) (The choir class I was in was too easy, and with all the things I wanna do this year I would have been WAAYYY to busy to also worry about choir performances.)

Oh- and I have been putting notes for Linus and CrazyJ in their lunches, and today I found a note from CrazyJ in MY lunch. Made my whole day. :)

Well, that's all- just an update. :)

P.S. For you Utah peeps missing me: There's about 119 days until we see each other again! I know.. that's alot... but it's better than 125 days! :)

Comments