3 Big Protectors and Football Games

So there's a guy in my French class. He's SUPER funny. He never ceases to make me laugh. NEVER. :)

Yesterday in French class he asked if anyone was going to the football game that night. I said I was- but we didn't arrange to see each other or sit by each other or anything. We just knew that both of us were going to the game.
Then- in the next class all Freshman had to go to an assembly. To tell us the rules. AGAIN. I guess some people just really don't understand the rules the first time through.... After the assembly I was walking to the theater where my mom was going to pick me up from. Suddenly the REALLY REALLY cute guy from my Honors English class and my Honors Geometry class said, "I don't want to go home." with a sigh. I didn't even realize he had been walking by me! Haha... so I laughed and said, "Why don't you want to go home? Your here at school!" And from there we had a long conversation all the way to the theater and separated when he needed to go to his art class. (He has a 7th period and I don't.) It was very nice. :) Plus he reminds me of a friend back home that lately I have been missing VERY much. So it was nice to have a conversation with him. :)

When I got home I tried to do my geometry- but only got like one or two problems done because I was thinking about what I would wear to the game. ;) Normal girl thing, right? haha. :) So I started getting ready. My school's colors are black and yellow- but it would have been too hot to wear black, so I wore yellow and gray. (I even wore a yellow belt.) I wore my lightning bolt necklace (we're the Wilcox Chargers- aka lightning bolts. ;)) then I tied a gold ribbon in my hair, and wore what Mistletoe calls my 'jolly rancher earrings.' (They aren't really jolly ranchers, but the beads above the feathers look kinda like jolly ranchers. :)) I felt pretty dang hot. :)



So at the game I tried to find someone I knew, but couldn't find anyone.... so I sat alone... yup. But hey- my mom commented on how brave I was to go by myself to a football game at my new high school, before she dropped me off. She said that she would have stayed home scared. I guess I'm making a lot of big impressions on people lately because Muffin is missing/worried about me/impressed with me. ;) See?

Anyway, when I was done having a wonderful and long phone call with Megaroni (She was bored, and we had fun catching up. I miss her, gosh darn. Christmas is 4 months away... :P But Cali is fun too. :)) I looked over and saw Frenchi (silly nickname, I know.. but it's for my friend in French class1 ;)) standing off to the side with his friend. But I didn't call out hi or anything. Then he and his friend walked RIGHT PAST me and they didn't even see me. I just chuckled to myself. I still had pretty much NO idea what was going on, but I knew when a touch down was made for my school, and I was there to support my friend on the football team, so that's what matters, right? ;) But I moved seats so I wouldn't look like such a loner- and then I saw Frenchi and his friends go up into the "bleachers" a couple rows over and up. Haha they still didn't see me and it made me chuckle again. :)

So once the game was over (I'm 98% sure we won. :)) I went to where my mom dropped me off and waited for her to come get me, and Frenchi walked over with two of his friends. He asked if he still had to be quiet when we were weren't in class. (In French class I often have to tell him to be quiet in French, so that he will listen to the teacher. ;)) I laughed and said no, and we had a conversation. They asked me why I was standing there and when I told them that I was waiting for my mom to come get me- they decided to stay and talk to me until she came. When she was almost there they asked if my mom would be mad for me standing with boys. I laughed and said, "Psh, no. I hang out with guys all the time in Utah." Which is totally true. :) So then I told them, "Just don't swear around my mom." (None of them are LDS) and they told me about how they aren't kiss-a**'s but that they respect parents and don't swear around them or anything. They said that parents love them. I just kinda laughed. When my mom came to get me I said goodbye, and told Frenchi not to speak Spanish is French class when he doesn't understand French. ;) Then we started to drive home and my mom said,

"I didn't expect you to be protected by three big boys. I couldn't even see you until you popped out and waved at me."

Once again- I kinda just laughed. But then I started telling her the things they said and we both were laughing. It was really fun. :)

Then we read scriptures as a family and I read stories to Linus and CrazyJ until my voice got tired. I was SO excited about getting to sleep in. :) Which I did his morning. It was FANTASTIC.

I even had a very interesting dream... haha. ;)

So today comes new adventure! Haha. :)

Comments