Another Goodbye
Goodbyes are one of the hardest things you will EVER go through. There are so many types of goodbyes, and 98% of them always hurt someone. (Did you know that 75% of statistics are made up on the spot?)
Luckily for me, today's goodbye is only "until I see you again." Unfortunately, today's goodbye is about to tear my heart out worse than it did the first time. BenBoy told me (as I was texting him saying how bummed I was that I have to go back to California) that "All good things must come to an end." This kinda bit me. I mean, it was exactly what I needed to hear. It'll help a lot. But at the same time, it hurts even more.
Let's sum up 2012-2013's Christmas Break:
-Delayed flight
-Sleeping in
-Making breakfast and lunch for Muffin
-Long shopping extravaganza with Muffin
-Breakfast at Kneader's with Jim, Chex, Muffin, and 2 of Jim's friends (it was sooo good.. and Jim? Thanks for that cool hug at the end. It made my day. :))
-Watching Chex at her ice skating lessons (and realizing that I need to FIND SOMETHING to participate in that has to do with musical theater because I love and miss doing that stuff SO MUCH.)
-Watching silly/romantic movies with Chex and Muffin; and also with Megilypuff
-Hanging out with Mistletoe ALL THE TIME
-An AMAZING Christmas (...complete with me wearing one of my new favorite outfits ;) and me 'secretly' decorating the Christmas tree all by myself in my "Grinch" footie pajamas.. hahaha)
-Family Christmas party
-NEW YEAR'S EVE DANCE (If you didn't already hear about it, read it here.)
-Looking like a freaking BABE pretty much all the time ;)
-Snow party with Fashionita, R~, and Mistletoe
-LES MISERABLES (so. freaking. good. SOO good!)
-Drama (boys; not wanting to go back; literally going to Mistletoe's drama class...)
-My cousin's baptism
-Going to PHS for three days. (Oh my gosh. One of the best three days at a school I have ever had. I wish my school was as good as PHS. Man, I'm gonna miss being there (at PHS) SOOO much.)
And much, MUCH more. PHS was amazing. I just have to talk about it again. The classes were awesome and the people are awesome. I really wish that I could have that experience as my High School experience, in stead of just a 3 day experience. *sigh* oh well...
...and while I sit here not wanting to leave, and maybe being a bit 'selfish with myself' ..?
Superman posted a status on Facebook, "Very excited to see my girl Mastermind again. It's been too long without a teenage girl in the house. Miss the smell of candy scented perfume, doctor who family time, her boy craze stories, scripture time, struggling to help her with her math, even her sweet innocent mothering me, her quiet tapping on our bedroom door at midnight to share an exciting plan she instantaneously thought of.... Oh I miss you girl."
Luckily for me, today's goodbye is only "until I see you again." Unfortunately, today's goodbye is about to tear my heart out worse than it did the first time. BenBoy told me (as I was texting him saying how bummed I was that I have to go back to California) that "All good things must come to an end." This kinda bit me. I mean, it was exactly what I needed to hear. It'll help a lot. But at the same time, it hurts even more.
Let's sum up 2012-2013's Christmas Break:
-Delayed flight
-Sleeping in
-Making breakfast and lunch for Muffin
-Long shopping extravaganza with Muffin
-Breakfast at Kneader's with Jim, Chex, Muffin, and 2 of Jim's friends (it was sooo good.. and Jim? Thanks for that cool hug at the end. It made my day. :))
-Watching Chex at her ice skating lessons (and realizing that I need to FIND SOMETHING to participate in that has to do with musical theater because I love and miss doing that stuff SO MUCH.)
-Watching silly/romantic movies with Chex and Muffin; and also with Megilypuff
-Hanging out with Mistletoe ALL THE TIME
-An AMAZING Christmas (...complete with me wearing one of my new favorite outfits ;) and me 'secretly' decorating the Christmas tree all by myself in my "Grinch" footie pajamas.. hahaha)
-Family Christmas party
-NEW YEAR'S EVE DANCE (If you didn't already hear about it, read it here.)
-Looking like a freaking BABE pretty much all the time ;)
-Snow party with Fashionita, R~, and Mistletoe
-LES MISERABLES (so. freaking. good. SOO good!)
-Drama (boys; not wanting to go back; literally going to Mistletoe's drama class...)
-My cousin's baptism
-Going to PHS for three days. (Oh my gosh. One of the best three days at a school I have ever had. I wish my school was as good as PHS. Man, I'm gonna miss being there (at PHS) SOOO much.)
And much, MUCH more. PHS was amazing. I just have to talk about it again. The classes were awesome and the people are awesome. I really wish that I could have that experience as my High School experience, in stead of just a 3 day experience. *sigh* oh well...
...and while I sit here not wanting to leave, and maybe being a bit 'selfish with myself' ..?
Superman posted a status on Facebook, "Very excited to see my girl Mastermind again. It's been too long without a teenage girl in the house. Miss the smell of candy scented perfume, doctor who family time, her boy craze stories, scripture time, struggling to help her with her math, even her sweet innocent mothering me, her quiet tapping on our bedroom door at midnight to share an exciting plan she instantaneously thought of.... Oh I miss you girl."
Stupid Limbo between 804 miles.
Comments
Post a Comment