Sunday Games with the Fam.
Today was a pretty great Sunday, if I do say so myself. :) It consisted of the following:
P.S. Dear Utah peeps, I've heard it got so cold that people's eyelashes and beards froze when they went outside. Hang in there guys! The sun will come for you! Even if I have to give it to you from California and have it rain here for a while. Haha jk. ;D
Love you all!
-Mastermind
- Making thank-you cards in the sun on our porch
- Playing Scrabble with Crazy-J on the porch (still in the sun ;))
- Drinking Coke :)
- Playing SORRY with Linus and talking in silly/cartoon-y voices with Linus (...and he won! I lost to a 6 year-old! Hahaha :))
- "Scheming" with Mom about what she and I are going to do tomorrow
- Finishing homework (it really wasn't that bad)
- Playing Phase 10 with Superman, Linus, and Crazy-J
P.S. Dear Utah peeps, I've heard it got so cold that people's eyelashes and beards froze when they went outside. Hang in there guys! The sun will come for you! Even if I have to give it to you from California and have it rain here for a while. Haha jk. ;D
Love you all!
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment