Favorite New Year's
Tonight made me speechless. It was by far the best night of my LIFE. :) So, let me tell you about it, okay? Kay. :)
Today I bought tickets so that some of my friend's and I can go see Les Mis tomorrow. That was exciting! Especially since, you know, I had the embarrassing moment of wearing a scarf on my head since I was wearing curlers; so that my hair would be curly for the dance tonight... oh well it was worth it in the end and no one saw me. ;)
Then we picked up Mistletoe and she I and hung out. Let's describe it:
THEN- the dance.
..and overall? Had a BLAST. This was by far my favorite New Year's for many years to come, as far as I'm concerned. ;)
And tomorrow-- I mean, today... LES MISERABLES! I'm so excited!!
Today I bought tickets so that some of my friend's and I can go see Les Mis tomorrow. That was exciting! Especially since, you know, I had the embarrassing moment of wearing a scarf on my head since I was wearing curlers; so that my hair would be curly for the dance tonight... oh well it was worth it in the end and no one saw me. ;)
Then we picked up Mistletoe and she I and hung out. Let's describe it:
- "Can I have a piece of water?"
- Played our super old Battleship... Mistletoe won.
- "Christmas Ca-sghjenehe"
- PIRATE NAMES-- Mine: Buccaneer Cackle Swashbuckler; Mistletoe's: Captain Storm Threegates; Feegan's: Miss Bones Byrd (and many many more for all my family and some of my other friends.. they are hilarious names. :))
- "Can you--" "NO"
- Laughing so hard BECAUSE we were laughing at something..
- Funny conversations with Lemonhead: "Where's the dance?" "MARS" "Oh yea definitely." "It might take a few light years to get there so you might want to leave a bit early.." "Ohh you're funny... real funny"
- Amazing grilled cheese sandwich's for dinner
- Mormon martinee pictures. (milk in a martinee glass with a cookie instead of a lime on the brim of the glass)
- More of: "Can you--" "NO"
- Creative ways to paint our nails
- Fitting three stools in our tiny bathroom so we could all get ready
- Talking about boys.. hah more like Feegan telling us about her HUGE crush on this guy she knows... hahaha
- BRIGHT red lipstick, yup I went there, just for New Year's
- Awesome outfits. We looked HAWT (Yes, we're so humble too... ;)) (P.S. my camera isn't the best.. so you know.. not the best picture...)
- Humming random melodies that no one can figure out what they are...
- Talking to ourselves.. (wait, what?)
- Making a flower clip for Feegan in 1 minute flat
THEN- the dance.
- I saw Lemonhead for the first time in like 5 months, leading to the amazing hug he promised me. ;)
- I danced with someone EVERY slow song (that I was actually in the gym for.. ;))
- I met (and danced with.. :D) a REALLY attractive guy, who plays like EVERY instrument, and then we swapped numbers.. yea I'm a very happy girl now. ;) ..and this guy? Turns out he and I were in the same 1st grade class. It was a total mind blower. ;) ...and yes, he might be reading this sometime- but then he'll just be flattered that I think he's really attractive, right? Hey- honesty is the best policy. ;) P.S. His name is amazing. But his nickname on my blog? How about.. Paris. Because if you knew his real name, you would understand. ;)
- and I saw some more people I haven't seen in FOREVER.
..and overall? Had a BLAST. This was by far my favorite New Year's for many years to come, as far as I'm concerned. ;)
And tomorrow-- I mean, today... LES MISERABLES! I'm so excited!!

Comments
Post a Comment