Joyful Arrivals

[1st 'arrival'] This weekend I was able to be in Southern California for the baby blessing of my darling cousin Hannah. Who is about 2 1/2 months old. She's got huge cheeks and an adorable smile, She knows what she wants, and her hiccups last FOREVER. haha ;) My mom and I made SUPERB time and arrived home within 5 1/2 hours or so, when the drive is expected to be an hour longer than that.

[2nd 'arrival'] While driving home, Mistletoe texted me saying she had earned some more money towards her trip out here. (If you don't remember or know, Mistletoe and I are splitting the cost of the air fare to bring her to CA for my birthday. :)) I was overjoyed at this news!

[3rd arrival] A little while after I got home, I noticed an arrival of something else. Something that brightened my day.
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
I have a new book to check out from my school library. I heard of it through a friend. It's called The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and I'm quite intrigued and excited to read it. I'll let you all know about it as I read it. Through my magnificent blog of course. ;)

2 blog posts ago I was an emotionally pessimistic mess. Luckily for me I've got an amazing family who are part of the rock that holds me down and keeps me sane. ;) ...and others see this too which makes me realize even more how wonderful they are.
I don't think I know what my heart wants anymore, but I don't think I need to know for a while. I mean, it's not like I'm 16 yet- so I can't do anything much about anything anyway. ("Much Ado About Nothing".. right? ;)) So I'll figure it out later. While it'll confuse me for a bit, I've tried solving it, and obviously I should just wait it out.

I've been telling myself I just need to be happy. But getting about 9990 "Be Happy" messages from someone I care about boosts my cheerfulness, and I'm sure I'll be just fine. :) *cue low voice* "That's what friends are ffooorr." Ha I don't even remember what movie that's from! Does anybody else?

Sooo, I'm sorry to everybody if I pulled you down with me a bit in my, er.. mood. It's time to move on and be the sun-shiny optimistic happy me that I am. :D

Love to you all,
Mastermind

P.S. I never want to forget any of you. You've all helped me in one way or another. Everyone in Utah I know, and everyone in California I know. So it's time to just live my life to the fullest- and understand that this really is just one of my harder trials in life and I will get through it because "...the Lord will not tempt you above what ye are able.." or something to that liking. It's time to love my "2-state" life and learn all of life's lessons I'm supposed to. I'll always want to stay in touch will all of you, no matter what. :)

Comments

  1. Get your flu shot.

    http://sweetblueeyedboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment