Blog Stalker
So I have a blog stalker. Not sure who it is, but WHOEVER it is-- I know what you're doing! Haha.. I was checking my blog stats, and pretty recently someone read a few of my posts from 2009.. When I kind of really sucked at blogging...
But hey, if they like my blog- that's cool! I don't mind at all. ;)
Today was my first day back at school... and let me tell you- I was NOT all that excited. Last night it took me a little longer than usual to fall asleep because I was missing Utah ALREADY. But this morning I got ready for seminary, grabbed my Happy Clicker, and just went out the door. (Well, with my other stuff too- of course.. but you get the point.) Seminary was great fun, and today at school I got a LOT of happy thoughts clicked. ;) I'm excited that we are in the main building now, and that we get lockers soon.. I don't like being a turtle because of my huge backpack. ;)
Haha today in English..? Mr. Ooka found out about my clicker... wrote down on the board how many I had at the beginning of English (668) and made a big deal out of it. It was positively hilarious. By the end of English? I had 693. Haha thanks Mr. Ooka. (..and when my mom picked me up from school I had 777.. today's been a pretty darn good day. :))
I found my mom and one of my Uncles in the class photos from when they graduated from Wilcox.. hahaha :D
Talked to mom about school when she picked me up, like I usually seem to, and then we were almost home when she asked if I was ready to work out. HAH nope. I really didn't want to work out. But I complained my way through the beginning of planning it and then just gave up with complaining... or so I thought. I really wasn't liking today's work out and was convinced that I could not do it.. But mom simplified it to my "needs." (hah I guess I'm kinda wimpy to Crossfit because I haven't worked out in a few weeks... hah...)
Finished my work-out, and jumped almost right into doing my homework. I got it all done in time so that mom and I could go to the hot tub and relax before Superman got home and we would need to make dinner.
...plus I read 30 mins. of scriptures today. :) (I read 1 hour on Sunday and 1 hour on Monday.. :)) Guys, this has really helped me have happy, productive days. I sit there and read and highlight important things for a few chapters- while timing it. I also write notes in the margins. It's really great. No, It's fantastic, plus I can count it as my reading for English. :) YAY! ;)
...and now? Now I SHOULD go to bed since I have to wake up for seminary early.. as usual. ;P
Hope you all are having as great of a week as I have been having! (Even though leaving Utah was kinda stupid.. ;))
Love you all!
-Mastermind
But hey, if they like my blog- that's cool! I don't mind at all. ;)
Today was my first day back at school... and let me tell you- I was NOT all that excited. Last night it took me a little longer than usual to fall asleep because I was missing Utah ALREADY. But this morning I got ready for seminary, grabbed my Happy Clicker, and just went out the door. (Well, with my other stuff too- of course.. but you get the point.) Seminary was great fun, and today at school I got a LOT of happy thoughts clicked. ;) I'm excited that we are in the main building now, and that we get lockers soon.. I don't like being a turtle because of my huge backpack. ;)
Haha today in English..? Mr. Ooka found out about my clicker... wrote down on the board how many I had at the beginning of English (668) and made a big deal out of it. It was positively hilarious. By the end of English? I had 693. Haha thanks Mr. Ooka. (..and when my mom picked me up from school I had 777.. today's been a pretty darn good day. :))
I found my mom and one of my Uncles in the class photos from when they graduated from Wilcox.. hahaha :D
Talked to mom about school when she picked me up, like I usually seem to, and then we were almost home when she asked if I was ready to work out. HAH nope. I really didn't want to work out. But I complained my way through the beginning of planning it and then just gave up with complaining... or so I thought. I really wasn't liking today's work out and was convinced that I could not do it.. But mom simplified it to my "needs." (hah I guess I'm kinda wimpy to Crossfit because I haven't worked out in a few weeks... hah...)
Finished my work-out, and jumped almost right into doing my homework. I got it all done in time so that mom and I could go to the hot tub and relax before Superman got home and we would need to make dinner.
...plus I read 30 mins. of scriptures today. :) (I read 1 hour on Sunday and 1 hour on Monday.. :)) Guys, this has really helped me have happy, productive days. I sit there and read and highlight important things for a few chapters- while timing it. I also write notes in the margins. It's really great. No, It's fantastic, plus I can count it as my reading for English. :) YAY! ;)
...and now? Now I SHOULD go to bed since I have to wake up for seminary early.. as usual. ;P
Hope you all are having as great of a week as I have been having! (Even though leaving Utah was kinda stupid.. ;))
Love you all!
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment