Ambushed by Starcraft
Crazy-J, Superman, and my mom are lately quite over-taken by the need to play Starcraft. They play it constantly.
SEE?
...and I don't have a picture of Crazy-J playing Starcraft... OH! and Linus sits on a stool and watches Crazy-J play Starcraft... and what do I do? Listen to Pandora, blog, and take pictures with "my" webcam.. haha.
I went to the temple this morning... I saw my Grandpa Webb again. Okay, so I didn't actually SEE him, but I know he was there. I KNOW he was there. (He had a heart attack and died 11 years ago....)
-Mastermind
SEE?
![]() |
| Superman |
![]() |
| Mom |
I went to the temple this morning... I saw my Grandpa Webb again. Okay, so I didn't actually SEE him, but I know he was there. I KNOW he was there. (He had a heart attack and died 11 years ago....)
-Mastermind


Comments
Post a Comment