Kiss Shpeel

I don't know why I'm deciding to blog about this, but I just am.

For a very long time I have had a rule that I wasn't going to let my first kiss happen until I turn 16. I held on to this all the way through this July... and then I decided that I would aim for 16 and then just see what happens; keep an open mind, ya know?

Then I moved to California. While I've been here there have been a few different guys who have wanted to kiss me or were about to try to when something stopped them...

..and now I try to remember these two quotes constantly: "You act different around someone once you've kissed them. Remember that forever." -my mom; and "If for your handsome prince you search, remember what you learned in church; There's LOT 's of FROGS who'll want a kiss, but save yourself and give him this." (this refers to a chocolate kiss.)

So let's say I'm a hopeless romantic. Because I am.

When I finally have my first kiss- when the moment is right- I seriously have been hoping it will be perfect. I think a lot of girls (and probably guys..?) hope/think that too.
I've always had a few different scenarios of how I would get my first kiss in my head, all of them pretty darn cliche. Being kissed in the rain.. being kissed on my door-step at the end of a date.. being kissed on the beach... (at sunset, while it's raining, or any time of day.) See? Pretty cliche. But that's what I've kinda always dreamed it would be like.

..and now I think I might aim for 16 in a slightly 'stronger' way.. wait for that someone, you know?

Hah I don't even know why this is on my mind.

So there's my little shpeel. I'm a teenage girl who is a hopeless romantic and is randomly thinking about her first kiss and what it'll be like. So there, I've blogged about it, and that's that. ;)

-Mastermind

Comments