Paper-Chains and Little Wishes
Did I tell you that I started a paper-chain count down last month? Well I did. It's a count down until I get to go to Utah again. It's a pretty epic paper chain count down if I do say so myself. It's hecka long.
There's approx. 65 days until I get to come to Utah. It seems like it's too long. Too far away. I feel like it's.. too.. much. Too unbearably far.
(rewind)There's approx. 35 days until my sista's come out for Thanksgiving. That also seems too far. But Muffin sent me luck in the mail. Hopefully that will help me out. ;)
There is approx. 148 days until Mistletoe comes to visit me for my birthday. For some reason that seems closer. It seems... easier to get to. Maybe it's because I know I will have already seen everyone in Utah previously, and so it feels like it will all be okay.
I'm not the only one counting down. I'm not the only one who's freaking out and missing people like crazy. I'm not the only one who cries when they are separated from loved ones. (yes, I cried on the plane. Big whoop. Sometimes I still cry. It's part of parting from those you love.) Muffin misses Ace. Terribly... and she even saw him last week. We're not wusses or wimps, we're just big hearted and very loving.
I've been away from Utah for 2 months and 6 days. I have to stay away from Utah for about 2 more months.
Then, once I come back, there will be about 3 months until I see Mistletoe, and then once she leaves there will be a little less than a month until I go back to Utah.
Then, AFTER all that, there will be a little less than 2 months until I come out to Utah for the Summer.
I wish I could teleport to Utah.
I wish I could have my life here in Cali smooshed together with my life in Utah. Because I can't live without any of my new friends out here. I cherish them too much. But it's too hard to be away from Utah. Thank goodness for visits during Holidays.
I miss everyone. Even my goofy cousins. ;)
So yea... some say build a bridge and get over it. That doesn't work here.
Miss you all bunches!
There's approx. 65 days until I get to come to Utah. It seems like it's too long. Too far away. I feel like it's.. too.. much. Too unbearably far.
(rewind)There's approx. 35 days until my sista's come out for Thanksgiving. That also seems too far. But Muffin sent me luck in the mail. Hopefully that will help me out. ;)
There is approx. 148 days until Mistletoe comes to visit me for my birthday. For some reason that seems closer. It seems... easier to get to. Maybe it's because I know I will have already seen everyone in Utah previously, and so it feels like it will all be okay.
I'm not the only one counting down. I'm not the only one who's freaking out and missing people like crazy. I'm not the only one who cries when they are separated from loved ones. (yes, I cried on the plane. Big whoop. Sometimes I still cry. It's part of parting from those you love.) Muffin misses Ace. Terribly... and she even saw him last week. We're not wusses or wimps, we're just big hearted and very loving.
I've been away from Utah for 2 months and 6 days. I have to stay away from Utah for about 2 more months.
Then, once I come back, there will be about 3 months until I see Mistletoe, and then once she leaves there will be a little less than a month until I go back to Utah.
Then, AFTER all that, there will be a little less than 2 months until I come out to Utah for the Summer.
I wish I could teleport to Utah.
I wish I could have my life here in Cali smooshed together with my life in Utah. Because I can't live without any of my new friends out here. I cherish them too much. But it's too hard to be away from Utah. Thank goodness for visits during Holidays.
I miss everyone. Even my goofy cousins. ;)
So yea... some say build a bridge and get over it. That doesn't work here.
Miss you all bunches!



Comments
Post a Comment