59 = D until I G T U
(The title is a type of riddle I learned in Biology today... can you crack the code? Comment if you know it! :D)
So... I'm kind of really super duper excited to be in Utah. In fact, I'm so excited I feel like the excitism (huh? ;)) is gonna blow the hair off of my head...
Wait.. that REALLY doesn't make sense.
Well now you know how I feel. Excited to a point where it is driving me crazy that it's not RIGHT NOW that I get to be in Utah.
I have so much planned for so little time, and it's gonna be FREAKING AWESOME.
While I am in Utah I need to:
--Hang out with Mistletoe, Erst (was Fashionita), Feegan, Mr. Graydon, BenBoy, Megaroni, K-Dawg, SamBram, LemonHead (new! Finally got a nickname for him!!) and many many many many MANY more people! :d
--Go see the NEW Les Miserables, that is coming out on Christmas, with Feegan, Erst, Mr. Graydon, hopefully Mistletoe, and maybe even LaFonda! :) (She and I had a little fall out.. that is slowly being mended. But I miss being her close friend SOO much! We used to be really good pals. ;) Remember all those blog post about me hanging out at her house with her? Ya I miss those days...)
--Go to AWFUL WAFFLE with Muffin, Chex, and Jim.
--Make some ROCKING Christmas memories with my family. (Mon pere (my father), Stripes, Muffin, Kenobi, le cousins, and le cat. ;))
--Make some EVER LASTING memories with mon amies/amis. I am vraiment excited! Oui! :D
...and there is SO much more I wanna do!! Haha. :)
I miss all you Utahns, I miss REAL Autumn, and I miss... everything. :)
Love you all!
-Mastermind
So... I'm kind of really super duper excited to be in Utah. In fact, I'm so excited I feel like the excitism (huh? ;)) is gonna blow the hair off of my head...
Wait.. that REALLY doesn't make sense.
Well now you know how I feel. Excited to a point where it is driving me crazy that it's not RIGHT NOW that I get to be in Utah.
I have so much planned for so little time, and it's gonna be FREAKING AWESOME.
While I am in Utah I need to:
--Hang out with Mistletoe, Erst (was Fashionita), Feegan, Mr. Graydon, BenBoy, Megaroni, K-Dawg, SamBram, LemonHead (new! Finally got a nickname for him!!) and many many many many MANY more people! :d
--Go see the NEW Les Miserables, that is coming out on Christmas, with Feegan, Erst, Mr. Graydon, hopefully Mistletoe, and maybe even LaFonda! :) (She and I had a little fall out.. that is slowly being mended. But I miss being her close friend SOO much! We used to be really good pals. ;) Remember all those blog post about me hanging out at her house with her? Ya I miss those days...)
--Go to AWFUL WAFFLE with Muffin, Chex, and Jim.
--Make some ROCKING Christmas memories with my family. (Mon pere (my father), Stripes, Muffin, Kenobi, le cousins, and le cat. ;))
--Make some EVER LASTING memories with mon amies/amis. I am vraiment excited! Oui! :D
...and there is SO much more I wanna do!! Haha. :)
I miss all you Utahns, I miss REAL Autumn, and I miss... everything. :)
Love you all!
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment