BenBoy

You know, today I can't stop thinking about BenBoy... it 's very intriguing and nostalgic.

During Geometry when my teacher was playing Beatles music and country music- I kept thinking about how much BenBoy would appreciate that music. (I LOVE the Beatles, and I'm actually becoming more... appreciative of country music. ;))

During English I thought about how BenBoy sometimes talks in a medieval way, or like a cowboy, or something AWESOME like that.

During lunch, when I was standing/sitting by the guy I like (who knows I like him and knows I know he knows...) I was thinking about how BenBoy would make it all better IF it had been awkward.

After school I remembered how he texted me yesterday when I was setting off to ride my beach cruiser (bike) and listen to my Beatles music. It was after I had posted a status on Facebook saying, "So apparently when I have a daughter her name will be Tina Teng-Henson..." and Rowley-Poli-Olli said, "Haha you mean Tina Teng-"B"enson" I had replied with, "Haha as much as BenBoy and I are good friends, we are probably NOT getting married..."

So BenBoy texted me.. :D
BenBoy: There's a possibility we could get married. ;)
Me: *after laughing to my self and not being able to wipe the smile off of my face* Haha I guess there is. A slight possibility. ;)
BenBoy: Hahaha. ;) How are ya?
Me: PERFECT!! I'm listening to the Beatles, riding my beach cruiser to no where in particular, and texting you. :D and... This morning... haha read my blog.
 
Our conversation continued, and I was very content on my musical bike ride, while texting BenBoy. :)

Then, I was later tagged in BenBoy's status:
There are only TWO blogs in this world that I follow. — with ----- -------- and Mastermind.
 
 (Of course, he tagged me using my REAL name :D)

It made my day. I'm glad he follows my blog. It's an honor. :D (That's something BenBoy says a lot to me... :))

Today, before I started writing this post? I found something that almost made me cry. Something so beautiful on his wall that I wish I could fly out to Utah just to give him a *BIG* hug and say, "Thank you. Thank you Thank you Thank you. THAAANNNKKKK YOUUU!!" Because it really made my day. No- it made my LIFE. So... what is this wonderful amazing fantastic superb thing, you ask? THIS:
Boys Pledge
I will maintain the utmost respect and honor for the virtue of women.
I will defend and protect the modesty of women.
I will not ask, persuade or allow a girl to do anything with me that would jeopardize the code of chastity.
I will not engage myself in viewing any form of pornography.
I will not take or receive inappropriate pictures or video of a woman’s body.
I will not support or affiliate myself with any organization or group that degrades the moral code of women.
I will keep myself neat and clean in appearance.
I will stay strong as I remember the important thing is to try to be better today than I was yesterday.
BenBoy? Don't you ever forget that I love you.. Today you were my night in shining armor- even over 804 miles. THIS--^ is what I am talking about! What I miss about guys, what I wish more guys thought/expressed. Maybe more guys than I know really do. Maybe they're too shy or scared to say it... Cali guys? Please just come out and say it if you believe. I will love you pretty much forever.. I wish more guys were like this... *sigh*

...I miss you BenBoy! But I get to see you in just under 2 months... and when I get there? You will not escape my hug. ;)


I love you. Forever and Always.
 

Comments