Buddies

Yesterday I hung out with Mr. Graydon and Feegan. It was FANTASTIC. Ever since we planned to hang out (Tuesday night) I had been so excited- but I wasn't prepared for what was in store for me.

Feegan came to my house at 12:30 and we walked to Mr. Graydon's house to get him. We walked back- went into my backyard, and started filling up water balloons. A couple of them burst on me and Feegan while we were trying to tie them, but Mr. Graydon didn't get wet at all. and then he sprayed me with the hose. THE FREAKING HOSE. It was shocking to have the water hit me. But we called truce. Then he got me AGAIN. We were laughing SO hard though. We called a final truce- and I took over the hose from Mr. Graydon- I didn't trust him anymore. ;) and then I got him. Sure- I broke the truce, but I GOT HIM BACK. It was hilarious. We finally got about 89/100 of the water balloons filled and we gave up on the truce.

We walked to the box of balloons and each grabbed two. Then we went at it- and then I realized something. "Wait, stop, STOP!" They both looked at me like kids who were told they couldn't eat their candy. (or so it seemed to me.) "These doors don't have good weather stripping, we have to go further away- plus our phones are over here." So we moved the box- which ended up being the cornucopia. ;) (Hunger Games fans- this is where you tie in. Haha just kidding. :D) Then we went at it again. Mr. Graydon found out this strategy of popping the balloon over the victims head- because if you just threw it at them it would bounce off and pop on the ground. He got me SO wet. ...and then I enlisted Feegan to help me get him back. We went at it- but Mr. Graydon got the hose. OH NO. Feegan and I freaked out. We had a battle over the hose- and Feegan and I got very wet. I was DRENCHED. So we finally got the hose and we got Mr. Graydon a bit- but then Feegan got the hose and turned it on me and Mr. Graydon! ...and he used ME as a shield!! SO not far!! We were drenched in a couple of seconds. At one point we were cowering in a corner of the fence when Mr. Graydon was hiding behind me- and Feegan came up with the hose and blasted us with water- I was trying to get away/duck so the water would hit Mr. Graydon and he said, "Just a little bit longer!" HAH. Like I was okay with being his shield. ;) Hahaha- but then I got the hose and totally blasted/drenched Mr. Graydon with water. He was finally the most wet out of all of us. ...and then he came and hugged me and attempted to get me even more wet when I was trying to detach the hose so we couldn't use it against each other anymore. (I think it's still detached.. sorry dad. ;)) Then we all hugged and collapsed in a heap. We finally picked up all the little pieces of balloon, (I promised my dad we would) and then we went and laid down on the cement so we could dry off as much as possible since we weren't allowed to go in the house soaking wet. While we were there I found out that Feegan didn't know what a smashed penny was! It's pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? ;) So I went inside and got my collection. (Yes- I collect smashed pennies. They're the least expensive, while still super cool, souvenirs.) I showed her and she thought they were SO cool. :D

Then we went inside. Muffin and Stripes were making lunch for themselves- so we sat down at the computer and I showed them some videos while we waited for our turn with the kitchen. The videos I showed them? They were mostly Blanket Monster videos. (We watched ALL of them- and I'm not sure they are all here; but that link up there ^^ is the first one, and here are the others: Blanket Monster episode #2; Blanket Monster episode #3; Blanket Monster episode #4; Blanket Monster episode #5; There are a BUNCH more- but I guess they're not on my blog...) Mr. Graydon and Feegan laughed SO hard! Haha it was a blast. Then it was our turn with the kitchen so we made hot dogs for lunch and had pringles and lemonade. It was a typical Summer day lunch, but it was fun! :D Then we played Taboo and Gestures. (charades.) It was really fun. Feegan had to go home for a bit for mutual, and then Stripes took Mr. Graydon home for a second so he could change into dry clothes. (Yes, we were STILL wet.) I did the dishes, and then Mr. Graydon came back. So we started trying to decide what movie we wanted to watch. (Mr. Graydon also likes chick flicks- so we really wanted to watch one with him. :)) We had it limited down to two- "Flipped" and "Revenge of the Bridesmaids." Mr. Graydon wanted to watch "Flipped" and I wanted to watch the other one. So we waited for Feegan to come back. (She was coming with ice and milk so we could have enough stuff to make homemade vanilla ice cream in a bag. :D)

She decided she wanted to watch "Revenge of the Bridesmaids." I was so excited- I had already seen it, but wanted to see it again; and Mr. Graydon didn't really want to watch it- but I assured him it was super fun. Then we made our ice cream.

Our hands were REALLY cold... ;)

Feegan and I took our ice cream out- it started to melt kind of fast, so we quickly added M&M's and started eating it. Mr. Graydon took his out a little bit later and his water perfect! He added pieces of Milky Way's to his. Then we hooked up the computer to the TV (because the movie we were going to watch was on Netflix.) and we sat down to watch our movie.

Yes, even though we have two couches and one is larger- we decided to all squish on this one couch. It was FANTASTIC. :D (Going left to right there is me, Mr. Graydon, and Feegan. :))


The movie was HILARIOUS, and Mr. Graydon even said he really liked it after it was done. I said, "I told you so." Haha. :D

All in all it was a fantastic day, and I will never forget it. :D

Love you guys! :)

Comments

Post a Comment