Have a Post of Cheer!
I hope you enjoy it, we had a lot of fun filming the first few videos.
Also Jelli is not to be called Jelli by me any more (long story that I'm not going to explain.)So, Jelli is going to be Ching-Ho, since that is who he got cast a in the school musical, which I am also in, and so is Fashionita.
This first "Blanket Monster" video isn't the best one, but that is because it was our first one. :D Also, I will be posting the parody preview of Trazan that a couple of friends and I did, sometime. It's on the 0ther computer, so we'll see when I can get it uploaded on here.
Ching-Ho knows that I like him know, thanks to H.B. but oh-well, he's fine with it. Well, that's how he acts about it, I haven't seen him freak out about it, but for all I know, maybe inside he is screaming: YES YES YES!!! Hahaha. I wish I could read people's thoughts. That would be so cool!!
I promise, that it isn't bad to "install/download" the plug in. I PROMISE. :D
ReplyDelete