Car Wash, "Family" Dinner, and Koolaid Hair

Today Muffin, Chex (for that is what most people call her on blogs- or so it seems.), Oak, decided to wash cars and check that off of Chex's bucket list.

So naturally Stripes and I joined in! ;)
It was a BLAST. But Chex has all the pictures on HER camera. :P We even got paid $10 to wash a random neighbors F250 truck. (whatever that means...) So we each got $2. :)

Then we were hungery. Then we found out that Plaid-Shirt-Boy was coming over. Then we found out that Jim was coming over. (Sorry Muffin, your nicknames for these people just STICK!! :)) So we had to make almost 2 BOXES of pasta. Muffin has fish so she could stay paleo. It was a CRAZY amount of food. Jim was so happy when we surprised him with "family" dinner. (Chex and Muffin are sister-wives.... they're married to Jim. So Stripes and I are Chex's sister's-in-law, and Jim is Stripes and I's brother-in-law. We're not sure who Oak is... and Plaid-Shirt-Boy is the strange uncle... with a weird accent... ;))

...and then they went off to do more bucket list things. Stripes and I were excluded.   ...and I felt that I REALLY needed to work on accomplishing things on my bucket list. Which I do. So I grabbed the Koolaid that dad bought me yesterday (for this purpose) and mixed it up with conditioner, and have it in my hair RIGHT NOW so that I can dye the strips of hair that I bleached a week ago. (As prep for the Koolaid. :))

and so that will get checked off of my bucket list. :)



But it's been a pretty darn great day. Thanks everyone who helped it be that way! (Hey I rhymed! :))

Comments