Sisters

Sisters... Sisters... There have never been such devoted sisters...
So I think I'm so smart by putting that line from a song up there, right? Well now I can't think of how to actually start this post...

My sisters are some of my closest friends. There are also some of my moodiest friends. But that's only because I am around them so much that I see every single stinking emotion that they have ever thought of showing. But I'm not complaining that they are my sisters. Sure, we get in a bunch of fights- but we always make up in the end.

First: The Muffin
She's 17. 
Babe? YES.
You see, my sister is gorgeous. She loves photography, playing the ukulele, and dance. Yes- that's right, she's in a dance company. In fact- she loves to dance so much that it's part of her everyday life.

I wasn't kidding when I said it's part of her everyday life. THIS folks, is an arabesque incorporated into skateboarding. No- that is not a third leg. She's balancing like that as she rushes down a hill.
Giant slingshot. That's right- your jealous... and you want one.
Did I mention my sister loves to go on crazy, sporadic, amazing, silly, fun adventures? During the school year she rarely has time because since she is so smart and is in SO many AP classes she has too much homework. But during the Summer she goes on one EVERYDAY. Pretty much, anyway.

"Tarzan and Jane's House" obstacle course at Heber Valley Girl's Camp. (2012)
Oh- and you know... at Girl's Camp we show off with what a great team we are. We may get in fights- but Muffin is extremely awesome.   ...and sometimes I have crappy days and she buys me a frosty and some fries and honks all around the culdesac that my rude friend lives in. Sometimes she invites me to go adventuring with her, and sometimes not. Sometimes I say yes, and sometimes I say no.

Like Messy Twister? NO.
Sometimes I nicely ask myself to an adventure. Like Tunnel Singing? Definitely wanted to go.  ...and so I persuaded her to take me. :) But it wasn't hard- because she's pretty darn awesome. It's a good thing that she took me too- because I had quite a few epiphanies and revelations there. :)

....And sometimes she has crappy days. Sometimes she gets in a fight with someone and just needs someone who will listen. I'm good at being that person. ;) Sometimes she doesn't tell me about her crappy day, and she blogs about it. So I decide that I should blog to the whole world about how amazing my sisters are. Because I love their guts.

Next: Stripes
She'll be 20 in November. Crazy, right?

Stripes is also a BABE. Gosh- why is our family so beautiful!?! ;D
My sister is almost all grown up. ;) She's going to college. (Sophomore in college in the fall- CRAZY!) Stripes loves poetry, Color Guard, art, and she wants to learn how to play the guitar.

Color Guard practice.
I wasn't lying! She was in Color Guard at PHS when she went there. :)


Lately Stripes has been playing the computer games from our childhood; just to re-visit memories. It's cute. :)


Stripes and I get very crazy sometimes. VERY. You could almost say we're 60% bi-polar. Because if I remember right we had a fight a few hours or so after this picture was taken. But we still love each other. :)
 Sometimes she gets stressed out, but usually we/something calm(s) her down. :) 




So as you can see I love these two VERY much. They have gone from being cute, wonderful sisters to...



...Beautiful, wonderful, amazing, fun, sisters. I don't know what I would do without these gals.
........and I don't know how I'm going to bear leaving them and moving to CA.. hopefully my 2 new step-brothers can help a bit... ;)


I LOVE YOUR FREAKING GUTS YOU GUYS! :D

Comments

Post a Comment