Crazy for You
The title of today's blog has two meanings.
The first one? Well I'm crazy for someone. :) and things seem to be looking up. But we're still trying to figure things out. Let's just say I got a very special hug from him yesterday, and I pretty much melted. ;) But we'll see were this goes- and it's NOT Fiance. In fact- if you don't already know- you should know that he can't even be called Fiance anymore. Because he doesn't like me anymore. So we'll think of a new name for him since he is still my friend. :) The person I am crazy about is someone I have never blogged about on here. (From what I remember... ;)) I'll find a nickname that suits him and keep you posted. :)
The second one is that last night I went to see "Crazy for You" at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. It was FANTASTIC. It was funny, sweet, romantic.. you know- all that good stuff. :D Our good friend Cosmo (that's his nickname) plays the main guy (Bobby), he's single cast, and he does a FABULOUS job. This is a MUST SEE show. :) Oh- and he and his wife are SO cute. ...and his wife is pregnant! Due in August. It's so amazing- they're gonna be WONDERFUL parents. I'm so happy for them. :)
So life is good.
Today I have to pack for Girl's Camp and make about a dozen treats to bring with me.
Girl's Camp is tomorrow- so I won't be blogging about it until I get back.
But I'm sure it's going to be amazing, like always, so be prepared to hear fantastic things about it. :)
Have a good week, and stay hydrated- it is Summer after all! ;)
P.S. We're having a Tri-Stake activity on Saturday (the day after I come back from camp) and I think the guy I am crazy about is in my Tri-Stake. :D Haha.
P.P.S. Riding your bike in strong wind can be hard- and blow dust into your face. But for me it was all worth it. :)
The first one? Well I'm crazy for someone. :) and things seem to be looking up. But we're still trying to figure things out. Let's just say I got a very special hug from him yesterday, and I pretty much melted. ;) But we'll see were this goes- and it's NOT Fiance. In fact- if you don't already know- you should know that he can't even be called Fiance anymore. Because he doesn't like me anymore. So we'll think of a new name for him since he is still my friend. :) The person I am crazy about is someone I have never blogged about on here. (From what I remember... ;)) I'll find a nickname that suits him and keep you posted. :)
The second one is that last night I went to see "Crazy for You" at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. It was FANTASTIC. It was funny, sweet, romantic.. you know- all that good stuff. :D Our good friend Cosmo (that's his nickname) plays the main guy (Bobby), he's single cast, and he does a FABULOUS job. This is a MUST SEE show. :) Oh- and he and his wife are SO cute. ...and his wife is pregnant! Due in August. It's so amazing- they're gonna be WONDERFUL parents. I'm so happy for them. :)
So life is good.
Today I have to pack for Girl's Camp and make about a dozen treats to bring with me.
Girl's Camp is tomorrow- so I won't be blogging about it until I get back.
But I'm sure it's going to be amazing, like always, so be prepared to hear fantastic things about it. :)
Have a good week, and stay hydrated- it is Summer after all! ;)
P.S. We're having a Tri-Stake activity on Saturday (the day after I come back from camp) and I think the guy I am crazy about is in my Tri-Stake. :D Haha.
P.P.S. Riding your bike in strong wind can be hard- and blow dust into your face. But for me it was all worth it. :)
Comments
Post a Comment