Zeezrom and Amulek

Sunday School was FANTASTIC today guys. It was literally one of the best classes I have ever had.

Sadly, I don't even know the name of the teacher we had today- because he was called as the second teacher for my class during one of my many travels to California.

But he had us act out the scriptures today. ...and we all know how much I love to act. So he assigns me to play the part of Amulek from Alma 11:21 thru Alma 11:28. And who was to play Zeezrom, you ask? None other than Sam-Fran. (once again not to be confused with SamBram- but he would have been hilarious in this too. Sadly he skipped out on Sunday School.) Sam-Fran is also an actor. So we stood up and started acting it out:

Zeezrom: Will ye answer me a few questions which I shall ask you?
Amulek: Will ye answer the questions which I shall put unto you? Yea, if it be according to the Spirit of the Lord, which is in me; for I shall say nothing which is contrary to the Spirit of the Lord.
Zeezrom: Behold, here are six onties of silver, and all these will I give thee if thou wilt deny the existence of a Supreme Being.
(Onties are money in this time of way back when. ;))
Amulek: O thou child of hell, why tempt ye me? Knowest thou that the righteous yieldeth to no such temptations?
(Now this was funny because I pretended to get all mad at Sam-Fran about this, but we were both trying to stiffle giggles. :))
Amulek: Believest thou that there is no God? I say unto you, Nay, thou knowest that there is a God, but thou lovest that lucre more than him. And now thou hast lied before God unto me. Thou saidst unto me—Behold these six onties, which are of great worth, I will give unto thee—when thou hadst it in thy heart to retain them from me; and it was only thy desire that I should deny the true and living God, that thou mightest have cause to destroy me. And now behold, for this great evil thou shalt have thy reward.
(Lucre is also money.)
Zeezrom: Thou sayest there is a true and living God?
Amulek: Yea, there is a true and living God.
Zeezrom: Is there more than one God?
Amulek: No.

and then the other two girl's switched spots with us and acted out the rest, but it was pretty hilarious. Sam-Fran and I totally were rocking it, and she even started circling around me. It was so funny!

I now wish that I knew of/could find/there were more verses like that so I could act them out because it is SO funny! ..and it helps you learn more from the scriptures! :) It was so fantastic.


So- I'm having a few issues with boys. AKA some of their feelings and some of my feelings aren't so clear to one another, and even to ourselves. I told one of them that I have to sleep on the whole thing because I feel so confused. :P But church got my mind off of it and made me happy. :) Sounds all dramatic- and I guess it is... but you know, I'll figure it out. It's one of the things I have to learn.



Oh- and Sam-Fran and I get to teach the Sunbeam's class next week. We're gonna be the best teachers ever. We're gonna rock their socks off. It's going to be amazing. :)

Comments