Unraveling a Plan
I think I know my mom's plan about me getting a phone sometime in the future. I am like 98.2345% sure... :) But since I get some suspense from my mom, because she won't tell me- I am going to give her some suspense and not let her know what I think it is until after it happens... ;) So if I have told you about this, please don't comment, or post anything on Facebook. Don't let my mom know. :D I want to tell her myself- and you know, give her some anxiety. ;)
Today was pretty dang good.
This morning I slept in until 8:00 because school started at 9:20 today for late-start Monday. :)
While I was lying in bed, barely asleep, and waiting for my alarm to go off- I was dreading wearing a collared shirt. I was dreading going to school. It seems that every weekend seems longer, and the dread of going back to school get larger. I don't know why. But I am going to try to bite this feeling in the tooshe. :D
ANYWAY...
I woke up and eat breakfast. You know, boring old Cinnamon-apple cheerios. ;) (I am joking, they were delicious. :D) I pulled out some jeans, my green striped collared shirt, my "Toms," (off brand- but not Bobs.) a green headband, and got to work on getting myself ready for the day.
I had put my hair in a ponytail, and then in curlers (with the ponytail still in.) the night before- so see if it would make my ponytail perfected curled in. At first it seemed to work... and then I started to hate it. So I slapped it into a messy bun. :P Sometimes my hair just hates me.
I did my makeup, finished up some homework, made my lunch, and was off to school. I barely made it on time.
At school my classes didn't seem to go fast enough. But looking back on the day it went by pretty fast. I felt really proud of myself in math. I got ALMOST all of my homework done in class, finished the rest in U.S. History. (except one problem that I reserved for at home to get my dad's help with.) But the main reason I am so proud of myself is because I understood all of math today, even though the sub we had today was Mr. Ridge and I personally think that he is one of the worse math teachers EVER. Today we were doing Arithmetic Sequence stuff. (NO- it is not arithmatic. (math) I mean- I guess it technically is, but this is a specific type of math. It is pronounced Air-ITH-met-Ick. So they are close, but at the same time, they are not. Are you confuddled yet? ;)) The formula is:
an= a1+(n-1)d
Seems weird, right? Let me explain.
Here's the kind of broken down version:
A times N equal A to the first power (the first number in a "pattern") plus the same n that a is times'd by in the beginning. 1 is subtracted from that n. Then you times it by d. D is the difference in the pattern. If you don't understand- I guess I just am not a good math-over-blog teacher. :) (Just ask your parents or someone who is smart if you don't understand... ;))
I am so excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is episode 5 of season 3 of Glee. :D The Muffin and I are total Gleeks. (La Fonda is a Gleek too, but The Muffin is the one who introduced me to Glee. :D Thanks Sis!)
UGH! I am so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer!! Here is why:
Halloween: 1) Candy- DUH! 2) I have decided to be a Flapper girl instead of Lala (the yellow teletubbie) because two of my... aquaintances are copying La Fonda and I. They are being the EXACT same teletubbies that La Fonda and I were going to be. >:( But I SUPER excited to be a Flapper girl. That costume is comfortable, fun, and it makes me feel like a SMOKIN' BABE! ;) :D
Thanksgiving: 1) Food, again.. :D 2) Seeing my grandparents and other family again 3) The special fish shaped water jug at my Aunt's house that glurps when you pour water out. :D
Christmas: 1) My mom, The Muffin, Stripes, (Stripes is Smitten Sister's new nickname on my blog.) and I are going up to California to visit Superman and his boys for Christmas. We also will be visiting the little family that is left in CA. ;)
Spring: 1) My mom said that for Spring Break she will probably take us up there to check out Summer dance stuff for The Muffin and Wilcox High School stuff for me. :D YEAH! :D 2) My birthday is in March- so that kind of counts as Spring- but why wouldn't I be excited for my 14th birthday?!? :D
Summer: 1) I might be going to Washington D.C. with some other eight graders at my school. (YEAH!) 2) My mom's wedding :D :D :D 3) Girl's Camp (You can't deny it- my ward is the best. We are "Da Bomb!" :)) 4) Annual Oregon Coast trip with my dad's side of the family <3 :D 5) My going away party (Parties are always super fun. :D) 6) Moving to CA and decorating my room, yadda yadda. :D (I am so excited for this!! :D <3)
Well, I don't want to rant on- or make you read a book... ;)
So I will go now.
Hopefully I will post another entry tomorrow.
But until then...
Advedizen Goodbye!!
-Emma
P.S. They sell my size of footie pajamas at Shop-Ko!! I am probably getting some! I am so excited! Hehe. :D
Today was pretty dang good.
This morning I slept in until 8:00 because school started at 9:20 today for late-start Monday. :)
While I was lying in bed, barely asleep, and waiting for my alarm to go off- I was dreading wearing a collared shirt. I was dreading going to school. It seems that every weekend seems longer, and the dread of going back to school get larger. I don't know why. But I am going to try to bite this feeling in the tooshe. :D
ANYWAY...
I woke up and eat breakfast. You know, boring old Cinnamon-apple cheerios. ;) (I am joking, they were delicious. :D) I pulled out some jeans, my green striped collared shirt, my "Toms," (off brand- but not Bobs.) a green headband, and got to work on getting myself ready for the day.
I had put my hair in a ponytail, and then in curlers (with the ponytail still in.) the night before- so see if it would make my ponytail perfected curled in. At first it seemed to work... and then I started to hate it. So I slapped it into a messy bun. :P Sometimes my hair just hates me.
I did my makeup, finished up some homework, made my lunch, and was off to school. I barely made it on time.
At school my classes didn't seem to go fast enough. But looking back on the day it went by pretty fast. I felt really proud of myself in math. I got ALMOST all of my homework done in class, finished the rest in U.S. History. (except one problem that I reserved for at home to get my dad's help with.) But the main reason I am so proud of myself is because I understood all of math today, even though the sub we had today was Mr. Ridge and I personally think that he is one of the worse math teachers EVER. Today we were doing Arithmetic Sequence stuff. (NO- it is not arithmatic. (math) I mean- I guess it technically is, but this is a specific type of math. It is pronounced Air-ITH-met-Ick. So they are close, but at the same time, they are not. Are you confuddled yet? ;)) The formula is:
an= a1+(n-1)d
Seems weird, right? Let me explain.
Here's the kind of broken down version:
A times N equal A to the first power (the first number in a "pattern") plus the same n that a is times'd by in the beginning. 1 is subtracted from that n. Then you times it by d. D is the difference in the pattern. If you don't understand- I guess I just am not a good math-over-blog teacher. :) (Just ask your parents or someone who is smart if you don't understand... ;))
I am so excited for tomorrow! Tomorrow is episode 5 of season 3 of Glee. :D The Muffin and I are total Gleeks. (La Fonda is a Gleek too, but The Muffin is the one who introduced me to Glee. :D Thanks Sis!)
UGH! I am so excited for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring, and Summer!! Here is why:
Halloween: 1) Candy- DUH! 2) I have decided to be a Flapper girl instead of Lala (the yellow teletubbie) because two of my... aquaintances are copying La Fonda and I. They are being the EXACT same teletubbies that La Fonda and I were going to be. >:( But I SUPER excited to be a Flapper girl. That costume is comfortable, fun, and it makes me feel like a SMOKIN' BABE! ;) :D
Thanksgiving: 1) Food, again.. :D 2) Seeing my grandparents and other family again 3) The special fish shaped water jug at my Aunt's house that glurps when you pour water out. :D
Christmas: 1) My mom, The Muffin, Stripes, (Stripes is Smitten Sister's new nickname on my blog.) and I are going up to California to visit Superman and his boys for Christmas. We also will be visiting the little family that is left in CA. ;)
Spring: 1) My mom said that for Spring Break she will probably take us up there to check out Summer dance stuff for The Muffin and Wilcox High School stuff for me. :D YEAH! :D 2) My birthday is in March- so that kind of counts as Spring- but why wouldn't I be excited for my 14th birthday?!? :D
Summer: 1) I might be going to Washington D.C. with some other eight graders at my school. (YEAH!) 2) My mom's wedding :D :D :D 3) Girl's Camp (You can't deny it- my ward is the best. We are "Da Bomb!" :)) 4) Annual Oregon Coast trip with my dad's side of the family <3 :D 5) My going away party (Parties are always super fun. :D) 6) Moving to CA and decorating my room, yadda yadda. :D (I am so excited for this!! :D <3)
Well, I don't want to rant on- or make you read a book... ;)
So I will go now.
Hopefully I will post another entry tomorrow.
But until then...
Advedizen Goodbye!!
-Emma
P.S. They sell my size of footie pajamas at Shop-Ko!! I am probably getting some! I am so excited! Hehe. :D
Hey guys! Some of you said that you couldn't comment- I don't know exactly why that is. I don't have my settings set so that you have to have your comment approved by me, but below you will see that is says, "Comment as." Make sure you have your Google account name selected. If you just click 'post comment' it should work. If it doesn't, I am sorry.. But you could always email me the comment and I could post it here saying, "So and so says..." Be ready to read a new post this afternoon or late night... ;) :D
ReplyDelete