Time-Turner
I wish I had a time-turner! I forgot to blog yesterday, and now yesterday's an today's post will turned into one. I also wish I had a time-turner so that I could sleep in without missing the bus and/or being late to school. :)
Yesterday I had to keep asking my dad for help on my math... It was "So Fun!" haha. :D
I also watched Episode 4 of Hawaii Five-O. (The season they are showing right now, der. :))
Tonight at Young Women's we made rings. It was super fun! Everyone's rings looked FANTASIC! Especially mine... Jk. :)
So tonight I have been looking for a dress for me to wear to my mom's wedding- and I was having some difficulty finding something that was the right style, color, and price. Then- BAM a little sign pops up and says that their is a store assistant that can chant with me, and help me find what I am looking for. So, since I want some help- now I am chatting with Natalie- who is very helpful! ;) I have found 2 dresses I like, but I have to have the mom approve them in just a second. But I thought you might want to see them! :)
(Remember to click on the orange color square to see what it would look like for me. :D)
Here is the first one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Crinkle-Chiffon-Dress-with-Ruffle-Neckline-F13722
Here is the second one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Charmeuse-Dress-with-Draped-Skirt-F14090
I really like the first one, and the second one is a bit too casual.
She is now looking for more styles... ;) :D
Here is another one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Jersey-Dress-Keyhole-Detail-F13408
Aaannnd, ANOTHER one:
(this will be the last one I share with you guys today. But if I fall in love with one- I will include the link in my next post. :))
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Cotton-Dress-with-Soutache-Detailing-F13695
I'll end now as I am kind of preoccupied. "See" ya tomorrow!
-Emma
Yesterday I had to keep asking my dad for help on my math... It was "So Fun!" haha. :D
I also watched Episode 4 of Hawaii Five-O. (The season they are showing right now, der. :))
Tonight at Young Women's we made rings. It was super fun! Everyone's rings looked FANTASIC! Especially mine... Jk. :)
So tonight I have been looking for a dress for me to wear to my mom's wedding- and I was having some difficulty finding something that was the right style, color, and price. Then- BAM a little sign pops up and says that their is a store assistant that can chant with me, and help me find what I am looking for. So, since I want some help- now I am chatting with Natalie- who is very helpful! ;) I have found 2 dresses I like, but I have to have the mom approve them in just a second. But I thought you might want to see them! :)
(Remember to click on the orange color square to see what it would look like for me. :D)
Here is the first one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Crinkle-Chiffon-Dress-with-Ruffle-Neckline-F13722
Here is the second one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Charmeuse-Dress-with-Draped-Skirt-F14090
I really like the first one, and the second one is a bit too casual.
She is now looking for more styles... ;) :D
Here is another one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Jersey-Dress-Keyhole-Detail-F13408
Aaannnd, ANOTHER one:
(this will be the last one I share with you guys today. But if I fall in love with one- I will include the link in my next post. :))
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Cotton-Dress-with-Soutache-Detailing-F13695
I'll end now as I am kind of preoccupied. "See" ya tomorrow!
-Emma
The only problem is that they are all immodest but i like the first and the third one if you can find a cardigan or sweater of some sort to wear with it...
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was planning to get a belaro or something- but I am going to make my dress. It's going to be vinatge style with mid-length sleeves, so no immodesty issues. :D
ReplyDelete