Modified, My Life Is

My life is very different now. There is so much news I have to share and so I might forget some of it. ;)

First of all- My mom is getting married. To Superman. Yes, I know- you are super jealous of her. ;)
To add onto that- since Superman and his 2 sons (You didn't know Superman had 2 sons- did you? ;)) can't move to Utah- we are moving to California. Sunnyvale to be exact. (It's by San Jose.) We are moving this Summer. My friends in Utah- do not worry, I will be coming back to visit my dad and you guys! :D

Yes, I know you are all shocked about all this stuff about Superman. ;) :D

Second of all- I HATE Math. More than you can probably imagine. And it hates me. That is why it tricks me all the time, and pokes fun at me. Make me mad, makes me yell. I wish I could burn my math book... :D But don't give me any ideas! ;)

Third of all- If you have ever heard of "Kick a Ginger Day" (first Tues. of every month) or "Kick Butt Friday," They are so dumb. I hate them. People just want a so called excuse for 'violence.'

In fact, the principal even had to announce to the school to stop doing this. It was bad. BUT- people still do it. >:(

Fourth of all- For those of you who don't have a Facebook account- here are a few links to my different albums. These links are cool, because Facebook provides them to give to those who don't have access to Facebook. :)

This is my "PROJECTS" album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.168776139872011.43445.100002188796402&l=c333937027&type=1

This is my "Summer Adventures with 'La Fonda'" album:

This is my "My First Facebook Picture 'Project'" album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107816032634689.16388.100002188796402&l=cdd256bd2d&type=1

This is my "California- Summer of 2011" album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.123720961044196.31363.100002188796402&l=734234303c&type=1

Here is my "Friends and Family" album:


Unless I am forgetting some news- that is all! :D

-Emma

Comments