Fall Break ~Part Three~

Okay, I know that Fall Break is over now, but I promised that this would be the title of the next post.

So- you know how I said that I wanted to finish Personal Progress by the time I am a Mia Maid? Well I probably can accomplish something super close to that.
I am working on most of my projects right now, and I do a few experiences a week.
The only reason I won't have it done RIGHT when I am a Mia Maid is because one of my projects is me backing up and moving- so that will be done in May-ish. :D

Seraphina and I are going to go trick or treating together again this year.. :D I am super excited! :D
I am being a flapper girl, but I don't know how I am going to do my hair... and I don't know what Seraphina is being...

ANYWAY. :D

Weelll... I can't really think of anything else to say, for now.. So.. toodles! :D

-Emma

Comments