Fall Break ~Part Two~
Today was very interesting. First I went to Walmart with Annie-Bananie and Becca-Trecka. I got a salt and pepper necklace and some gum. Then we dropped off the groceries that Becca-Trecka's mom got, and then we went to the Provo Towne Center Mall. Then Meggy-Man and Soomer joined us. I got a zebra shirt... and it is SO cool! :D
Then we took a break when we got home, split up, and ate some food- so we wouldn't eat each other. :D
Then we gathered again and a had a marshmallow war with our marshmallow guns. :D
Finally I came home. Yep.. so grand. NOT. Tomorrow I am going to hang out with some different friends. I mean, I love the friends I have hung out with, but there is so much drama, and I want to spend a lot of time with ALL of my friends before I move this Summer. But I don't know who to call tomorrow- because my cousin is in DISNEYLAND ( :( ) and Fashionista probably can't play- because we never seem to be able to get together very easily. I think Megilypuff probably wouldn't want to because I like to bike... ;) .... SO.. YEA.
Anyway.. I think I am done now..
Watch for tomorrow's post- it will be titled "Fall Break ~Part Three~"
Until Next Time!!
-Emma
Then we took a break when we got home, split up, and ate some food- so we wouldn't eat each other. :D
Then we gathered again and a had a marshmallow war with our marshmallow guns. :D
Finally I came home. Yep.. so grand. NOT. Tomorrow I am going to hang out with some different friends. I mean, I love the friends I have hung out with, but there is so much drama, and I want to spend a lot of time with ALL of my friends before I move this Summer. But I don't know who to call tomorrow- because my cousin is in DISNEYLAND ( :( ) and Fashionista probably can't play- because we never seem to be able to get together very easily. I think Megilypuff probably wouldn't want to because I like to bike... ;) .... SO.. YEA.
Anyway.. I think I am done now..
Watch for tomorrow's post- it will be titled "Fall Break ~Part Three~"
Until Next Time!!
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment