Limbo
No- I am not going "as low as I can go" under a stick. I am not even singing that song.
The reason this post is called "Limbo" is because I feel like I am in Limbo. (No, I am not talking about that one place in "Inception" either... just read what I am typing for goodness sakes!! ;))
ANYWAY- I feel like these 7 1/2 or so months until Summer are going WAY TOO slow. I really want to skip to Halloween, skip straight to Thanksgiving, skip straight to Christmas, skip to Spring, and then to Summer. :) My mom feels the same way. We don't like Limbo. I bet Superman feels the same way. :D
I found a nickname for B~! It's Linus! :) (Like the character from 'Peanuts.' (otherwise known as 'Charlie Brown.') :D) Linus fits this nickname perfectly- you have no idea. He loves his blue blanket and I am pretty sure he doesn't go pretty much ANYWHERE without it. :)
I still don't have a nickname for J~. But I will find one. :D
Math is super frustrating today. We are doing Linear Equations today and I hate them. SO much. I wish my dad wasn't going to be staying late at Brainshare today, because then I could call him and ask him to come over and help me. Grr. :P
Today Stripes had an evening class she had to go to, and Mom isn't/wasn't home before she left, and I don't like Jambalaya, (Which is what my mom is going to make for dinner.) So I made Peanut Butter Thai noodles for Stripes and I to have for dinner. :)
Here is the recipe:
Makes four servings;
Also- if you try this, please comment below and tell me about your experience! :)
I think one of my friends is mad at me- and I don't know why.
After P.E. today she seemed really upset, so I asked her what was wrong.
She said that she wasn't going to tell me because I would get mad. I assured her that I wouldn't, but she didn't seem to believe me.
I think she doesn't like the dance we are making in P.E. because we haven't used the step that she wants to us yet. But we will get there.
I don't know why she thinks I would get mad, and if she doesn't tell me- How am I supposed to fix the issue? I really don't want her to be mad at me... :( I guess I can try to solve it again tomorrow.....
I really do think I know what my mom's plan for me getting a phone is... Ahhhh! The anxiety, though, of not being 100% sure!! :P
I am officially depressed... :( Because Glee is canceled tonight for some STUPID BASEBALL GAME!! >:(
Well.. Bye now. :(
-Emma
The reason this post is called "Limbo" is because I feel like I am in Limbo. (No, I am not talking about that one place in "Inception" either... just read what I am typing for goodness sakes!! ;))
ANYWAY- I feel like these 7 1/2 or so months until Summer are going WAY TOO slow. I really want to skip to Halloween, skip straight to Thanksgiving, skip straight to Christmas, skip to Spring, and then to Summer. :) My mom feels the same way. We don't like Limbo. I bet Superman feels the same way. :D
I found a nickname for B~! It's Linus! :) (Like the character from 'Peanuts.' (otherwise known as 'Charlie Brown.') :D) Linus fits this nickname perfectly- you have no idea. He loves his blue blanket and I am pretty sure he doesn't go pretty much ANYWHERE without it. :)
I still don't have a nickname for J~. But I will find one. :D
Math is super frustrating today. We are doing Linear Equations today and I hate them. SO much. I wish my dad wasn't going to be staying late at Brainshare today, because then I could call him and ask him to come over and help me. Grr. :P
Today Stripes had an evening class she had to go to, and Mom isn't/wasn't home before she left, and I don't like Jambalaya, (Which is what my mom is going to make for dinner.) So I made Peanut Butter Thai noodles for Stripes and I to have for dinner. :)
Here is the recipe:
Makes four servings;
- 8 ounces dried linguine noodles
- 2 Tbs. Peanut Butter (can be substituted with Almond Butter.)
- Juice from 1 small orange (or a little less than 1/3 c. (NOT 1/4) mandarin orange juice.)
- 1 Tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed or chopped fine
- 1 orange, peeled & cut into bite size pieces (or mandarin oranges from a can. (Whole can of oranges, but don't add all the juice.))
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box, drain in a colander, and rinse with HOT water.
- In the same warm pot, stir together peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Stir over very low heat until sauce is smooth.
- Rinse pasta again with hot water so it doesn't stick together.
- Add pasta to sauce, and stir the sauce until it coats the pasta.
- Add in the orange pieces.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with a little green onion or *sesame seeds on top.
Also- if you try this, please comment below and tell me about your experience! :)
I think one of my friends is mad at me- and I don't know why.
After P.E. today she seemed really upset, so I asked her what was wrong.
She said that she wasn't going to tell me because I would get mad. I assured her that I wouldn't, but she didn't seem to believe me.
I think she doesn't like the dance we are making in P.E. because we haven't used the step that she wants to us yet. But we will get there.
I don't know why she thinks I would get mad, and if she doesn't tell me- How am I supposed to fix the issue? I really don't want her to be mad at me... :( I guess I can try to solve it again tomorrow.....
I really do think I know what my mom's plan for me getting a phone is... Ahhhh! The anxiety, though, of not being 100% sure!! :P
I am officially depressed... :( Because Glee is canceled tonight for some STUPID BASEBALL GAME!! >:(
Well.. Bye now. :(
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment