Mistake

So- last year I made a terrible mistake of putting a few thin chain necklaces in my pocket. To this second, I am STILL trying to untangle them. (No seriously, I am really trying to untangle them right now.) It is very annoying.

Now that I am moving, I keep having these insignificant but amazing times with my friends. Okay- so I guess insignificant isn't really the right word, but they are just simple times that I never want to end. I want to remember them for forever. I know, of course, that I can't let them go on forever, although- I CAN remember them forever. I am even starting to copy and paste Facebook and Gmail Buzz posts into emails so that I can look back at them later without scrolling through statuses of forever.

Right now I am making my annual email group on Gmail, so that when I move to CA I can email my friends annually and tell them what I am up to. ;) :D If you get an email about being on that list, and you don't want to for some reason than email me back. Of course, what I say in the emails will probably be a bit different than what I write on here, so maybe you will want to be able to read both. ;) :D

Well... As much as I would love to show you the picture I drew on Sunday, my printer is being dumb and will not scan it onto the computer. :( ;)

So.. I guess I should stop typing now, because if I told you any more, I would have to kill you!

Haha... just kidding! :D

-Emma

Comments