Fall Break ~Part One~
Hey Everybody!
Aren't you all excited for Fall Break? Even if it is only 2 days?? Because I AM!! :D
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been... not hectic, and not necessarily busy, but I guess it has just been... FULL. :D
Rehearsal was good today. I was full of energy. :D
Britt, Dave's 'wifey' came to the last 30 minutes or so of rehearsal today... She filled in for Miss Dorothy Brown. It was SPECTACULAR! :D
Sadly I can't think of anything cool to tell you...
Ummm- I got my cool old watches to start working again! :) Turns out they are battery powered, so we just opened them up and replaced the battery! :D
Over Fall Break I am going to make a necklace like this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/37820593/steampunk-jewelry-small-gears-pendant?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_includes[0]=tags&ga_search_query=gears+pendant&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
I am SO excited! :D
Weell.. I don't have anything more to say... So look for tomorrow's post! It will be titled:
"Fall Break ~Part Two~"
Toodloo!! :D
-Emma
Aren't you all excited for Fall Break? Even if it is only 2 days?? Because I AM!! :D
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been... not hectic, and not necessarily busy, but I guess it has just been... FULL. :D
Rehearsal was good today. I was full of energy. :D
Britt, Dave's 'wifey' came to the last 30 minutes or so of rehearsal today... She filled in for Miss Dorothy Brown. It was SPECTACULAR! :D
Sadly I can't think of anything cool to tell you...
Ummm- I got my cool old watches to start working again! :) Turns out they are battery powered, so we just opened them up and replaced the battery! :D
Over Fall Break I am going to make a necklace like this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/37820593/steampunk-jewelry-small-gears-pendant?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_includes[0]=tags&ga_search_query=gears+pendant&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=
I am SO excited! :D
Weell.. I don't have anything more to say... So look for tomorrow's post! It will be titled:
"Fall Break ~Part Two~"
Toodloo!! :D
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment