That Friday Shirt, Though!

So, while trying to think of a creative name for today's post- I remembered that every Friday this kid in my french class wears a black t-shirt that says "FRIDAY" on the front. EVERY.FRIDAY. I sure hope he washes that thing every week. I can only hope for the best though- I should definitely NOT assume the worst. Annnnyyywaaayyy....

Today's been pretty good! A bit.. er, strange... but it's still be great! :)

P.E. was actually pretty darn fun today. (Again- two days in a row... WHAT?! Impossible... ;)) We played volleyball- and it was a great game. Russell is super good at setting, and is a really fun/creative/outgoing person to have on your team. Seriously- even if he didn't help out the team by setting/bumping/serving he would still be amazing to have on the team because he's so HAPPY. Elections are coming up for next year's Sophomore student body council.... SERIOUSLY--- you NEED to vote for Russell. He's going to be FANTASTIC. He deserves to be our president. If I could give every vote I'm allowed to have for elections on one person- they would all go to him. SO vote for him. :)

Math.. eh. We took a test- but no homework!! WOO!

MULTI-CULTURAL RALLY- oh.my.goodness. So much fun. My FAVORITE was the Polynesian dance at the end- it was so intense! But shout-outs to my other favorites: FAFSA, Touch of Aloha, and LSU. (Latino Student Union)

Biology- interesting and fun, as usual.

French- the usual. Right? You know, same old same old. But it was fun. :) (I'm pretty darn sure I FAILED the French test though.. :/) Except my random mood swings at the end. Holy cow- I DON'T know WHAT.THE.HECK. that was all about- SORRY to anyone who was affected by that...

Art- I just lounged and shaded some stuff on the drawing I'm working on. Got over most of the weird mood swings from French. Pretty relaxed class today.

Then I just lounged around in the quad. until rehearsal. (Oh, and you know how I got Russell's glow stick after his first speech for ASB? Today I got his 'backpack tag' that says to vote for him for Sophomore Student Council. (#62- vote for him!) I guess I'm just so special. ;) From my point of view- Russell and I are like brother and sister. Nooka thinks so too. Seriously- he's EXACTLY like the older brother I've always wanted. :) It's fabulous.)

Rehearsal was fun- we got to watch the set being built while we rehearsed. After rehearsal I hopped on a city bus and went to my Grandma's where I am spending the weekend. :) Grandma took me to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner, and I saw Medwards there!

So that's been today.. It's been a great day! :D

-Mastermind

Comments