A Day to Blog About
Today was/is definitely a day to blog about.
It all started with 1st period.. which usually is NOT the case considering that have P.E. 1st period and that we run 2 miles on Thursdays.
Volleyball was fun/funny usual and I got some pretty darn great saves and serves. ;) (I still suck at setting though...) Russell and I totally had some sort of "sassy" fight during most of P.E. It was hilarious. Haha :)
Then we ran... Nooka, Medwards, and I started off the run with a game of tag.. which eventually became too tiresome so we gave up. THEN- on our 3rd lap... Medwards and I cut across the corner of the football field so that we could run through the sprinklers. :D It felt FANTASTIC, but Nooka called us cheaters. ;)
I didn't have to do like ANYTHING for 3rd period (English) because I was excused from class so that I could go around to other English classes and talk about the show I am in at the school.
Then I went to "Young Minds at Work" at Lockheed (Superman works there) and it was SUPER fun! Linus and I had an "assembly war" against another brother and sister. We sadly lost- but BARELY. Then we got to knock down records (the other kids called them CD's... sad day) with blow cannons... you pull back a handle and air shoots out of a cannon thing... see?
It was really fun and I was a total PRO. ;D
Sooo yea.
That's a wrap!!
-Mastermind
It all started with 1st period.. which usually is NOT the case considering that have P.E. 1st period and that we run 2 miles on Thursdays.
Volleyball was fun/funny usual and I got some pretty darn great saves and serves. ;) (I still suck at setting though...) Russell and I totally had some sort of "sassy" fight during most of P.E. It was hilarious. Haha :)
Then we ran... Nooka, Medwards, and I started off the run with a game of tag.. which eventually became too tiresome so we gave up. THEN- on our 3rd lap... Medwards and I cut across the corner of the football field so that we could run through the sprinklers. :D It felt FANTASTIC, but Nooka called us cheaters. ;)
I didn't have to do like ANYTHING for 3rd period (English) because I was excused from class so that I could go around to other English classes and talk about the show I am in at the school.
Then I went to "Young Minds at Work" at Lockheed (Superman works there) and it was SUPER fun! Linus and I had an "assembly war" against another brother and sister. We sadly lost- but BARELY. Then we got to knock down records (the other kids called them CD's... sad day) with blow cannons... you pull back a handle and air shoots out of a cannon thing... see?
It was really fun and I was a total PRO. ;D
Sooo yea.
That's a wrap!!
-Mastermind

Comments
Post a Comment