Russell

So, it's high time to write about one of my new favorite people.

We all know about my "love" of nicknames on this blog (*cough cough* mostly keeps people's 'security' from getting risky since it's a public blog...) ANYWAY, his nickname shall be Russell.

As in Russell from Up.

I've somewhat known Russell for most of the school year, but this term I've been getting to know him better. "Why?" you might ask..? Well Russell is in my P.E. class, and we ended up on the same volleyball team! (Thanks Nooka! ;))

Now I could go on for hours talking about how funny, nice, out going, dramatic (in a good way), and AMAZING he is, but we all know that we MIGHT get tired of hearing about how awesome Russell is.. okay, just MAYBE. ;)

Anyway.. Russell was running for ASB. I was SURE he would win. With how awesome he is- how could he not? I voted for him, and so did many of my friends. :)

As I was about to fill out my ballot, I went over to him and was talking to him about the election, yadda yadda. He told someone that he gave glow sticks to everyone today, and I teased him by saying, "You didn't give glow sticks to EVERYONE Russell.." meaning me and Medwards. He put on a little dramatic scene (little) and then seemed to resolve himself. He took the blue (but fading) glow stick bracelet off of his belt loop, and said that I was to have it. I was to have the candidate's glow stick! I felt pretty special. He 'fastened' the bracelet on my wrist (with a little bit of difficulties.. ;)) and I told him I was HONORED. While starting to fake tear up a bit... ;) Haha it was fantastic. I continued to "brag" about it all day. It was pretty darn amazing. ;)

Fourth period came... ASB members for the 2013-2014 school year were announced... and I was disappointed to not hear Russell's name. At lunch I re-assured him that he was awesome, and should run for student body council. He said he would- but seemed to believe that he wouldn't get very high, that he'd only be the secretary or something. So I did my best to assure him otherwise. Because, COME ON!! He's RUSSELL! Who wouldn't vote for him?

So here's to Russell guys- one of the funniest guys I know at Wilcox High School. (...and I know A LOT of guys at Wilcox..)

So when elections come up for Student Body Council??


VOTE FOR THIS GUY.

Comments