Guest Post!! -- Batman and Other Important Things

(*Note from Mastermind: here is the FIRST ever guest post on my blog! We are honored to hear from Megilypuff- my dear friend. :) I hope you all enjoy! :) *)


Hello readers of this fine blog!

Just so you know I don't really know what I'm doing so just bear with me. (:
I'm not exactly sure what I should be writing about but Mastermind says it can be anything. So I'll write about the first thing that comes into my head! Okay, well I won't talk about tacos but I will talk about......

BATMAN! 
(AKA Christian Bale)
 I really like Batman. You could say I'm a little obsessed. Just a little though. It's not like I memorized how much all the super villains weigh. That would be absurd. ;)

He is AMAZING! Who doesn't like Batman? My favorite part of all the Batman movies is the Bat mobile. 
 
 
 
 IT'S A FREAKING TANK! I don't know about you guys but I really want one.

And his weapons! They are legit AND they all really exist. Spies actually use the same equipment. So if you train to become a ninja then steal a bunch of weapons from a spy agency, you can be Batman.

Okay I'm running out of Batman stuff to talk about. SO now I shall write about the wonderful person that this blog belongs to. (Mastermind in case you didn't know)

Mastermind is quite possibly my favorite person in the world. Just like Batman... SHE IS AMAZING! She's extremely fun to be around and she can make me do anything. Like ride my bike all around Provo. Even though I complained- that was the greatest adventure I've ever been on.

We've had a lot of great times together and I was really bummed when she told me she was moving; but I'm glad that she's having fun in California.

She truly is one of my closest friends and I'm SO glad I met her.
*note from Mastermind: This is me and Megilypuff before one of our shows. We were in "Thoroughly Modern Millie Jr." at our Middle School. I played Miss Dorothy and she was one heck of a flapper girl/stenog (secretary)/club dancer. Seriously- she was (and IS) amazing. ;)
 
Okay I hope you all enjoyed my blog post. Yes I know Mastermind's are better but this my first time. Cut me some slack. (: Have a fantastic day!

Comments

Post a Comment