Friday Night = Movie Night!
Let me just say that over-all my spring break has been SUPERB. It's been fantastic and I pretty much couldn't wish for more. I DO wish that it didn't have to end... I wish I didn't have STAR testing next week, and I wish... well that's probably for another blog post in the future... ANYWAY- it's been magical. :)
Before I get on to Friday- here's a summary of what's been going on:
-Conference weekend was AWESOME. :)
-Monday I went to PHS for lunch and 7th period seminary, and I surprised quite a few of my friends. ;) It was a fabulous time. :)
-Tuesday I had an orthodontist appointment. "yay" ;) But then my dad and I got Jamba Juice and Burger Supreme afterwards. :)
-Wednesday... Dad and I scraped the old peeling paint off of the pillars in front of our house. (mostly.) We're prepping them to be painted. Then I went and played night games in Megaroni's backyard with a few friends. :)
-Thursday my dad and I fixed my bike tire, and I rode to Dixon to see a few friends and teachers after school. :) When I got home Mistletoe and I arranged to go to Lemonhead's lacrosse game. Mistletoe said it just looked like they were hitting each other with sticks, but I knew a little bit more about the game.. just a bit though.. ;) "I wonder if the wind catches on the back of their helmets and slows them down like a sail," hahaha good job Mistletoe. That was one the BEST things I heard you say that day. ;)
FRIDAY. Friday was great. Fantastic. AMAZING.
First I went to Muffin's seminary class. :) Muffin and I were Disneybounding as DISNEY PRINCESSES. :) I was Jasmine and she was Snow White. It was pretty darn awesome. :)
After seminary we met up with Mistletoe and Feegan and we all went to the temple together to do baptisms for the dead. It was one of my favorite experiences. The guy who did our confirmations? Only had one leg- but I could FEEL the spirit just flowing out of him. It was amazing. I wish I would have asked his name. Afterwards we went home to do our separate things...
But at 7 we all met back together for a movie night. (I was then Disneybounding as Merida from "Brave" :)) It was me, Mistletoe, Feegan, and Paris. We talked for like an hour before picking a movie to watch, but we had so much fun! We ended up watching "Better off Dead" which is an interesting/cheesy/funny movie. :) We talked during the movie a lot- but we'd pretty much all seen it, so it was okay. Afterwards we talked for a long time. :) I brought out my ukulele and Paris, Mistletoe and I switched off on playing it. Paris showed us some music online that he likes. (Purple Rain by Prince and the Revolution- go listen to it! NOW! Haha :)) Feegan's ride showed up so she had to leave- so then Mistletoe, Paris, and I were all hanging out and had my dad's U2 music playing. In a sudden moment of realization- I ran upstairs, grabbed our guitar, and brought it to Paris... so he could play it. (of course- it's not like you do like anything else with a guitar.) Oh my goodness, let.me.tell.you. Paris is talented. Okay? Like SUPER talented. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly misled. He told us he was going to release some of his music today- so seriously- Facebook me, email me, text me, call me- do whatever you have to do so that I can tell you (to the best of my knowledge) how to find his music once it's out. He's crazy good. Even when he was just playing around with some chords on my ukulele it sounded great. No joke.
Eventually goodbyes had to come- which is sad; but I'll see them all again. :) (In a few months... but mind you that's better than never; And they'll go by faster than we could possibly imagine right now. :))
All in all it's been fantabulous. (yes I did just say fantabulous.)
Today I'll be playing laser tag with my dad, Stripes, and Seraphina. Followed by a much needed trip to Seraphina's house- where many great things will happen. :)
That's all for now!
-Mastermind
Before I get on to Friday- here's a summary of what's been going on:
-Conference weekend was AWESOME. :)
-Monday I went to PHS for lunch and 7th period seminary, and I surprised quite a few of my friends. ;) It was a fabulous time. :)
-Tuesday I had an orthodontist appointment. "yay" ;) But then my dad and I got Jamba Juice and Burger Supreme afterwards. :)
-Wednesday... Dad and I scraped the old peeling paint off of the pillars in front of our house. (mostly.) We're prepping them to be painted. Then I went and played night games in Megaroni's backyard with a few friends. :)
-Thursday my dad and I fixed my bike tire, and I rode to Dixon to see a few friends and teachers after school. :) When I got home Mistletoe and I arranged to go to Lemonhead's lacrosse game. Mistletoe said it just looked like they were hitting each other with sticks, but I knew a little bit more about the game.. just a bit though.. ;) "I wonder if the wind catches on the back of their helmets and slows them down like a sail," hahaha good job Mistletoe. That was one the BEST things I heard you say that day. ;)
FRIDAY. Friday was great. Fantastic. AMAZING.
First I went to Muffin's seminary class. :) Muffin and I were Disneybounding as DISNEY PRINCESSES. :) I was Jasmine and she was Snow White. It was pretty darn awesome. :)
After seminary we met up with Mistletoe and Feegan and we all went to the temple together to do baptisms for the dead. It was one of my favorite experiences. The guy who did our confirmations? Only had one leg- but I could FEEL the spirit just flowing out of him. It was amazing. I wish I would have asked his name. Afterwards we went home to do our separate things...
But at 7 we all met back together for a movie night. (I was then Disneybounding as Merida from "Brave" :)) It was me, Mistletoe, Feegan, and Paris. We talked for like an hour before picking a movie to watch, but we had so much fun! We ended up watching "Better off Dead" which is an interesting/cheesy/funny movie. :) We talked during the movie a lot- but we'd pretty much all seen it, so it was okay. Afterwards we talked for a long time. :) I brought out my ukulele and Paris, Mistletoe and I switched off on playing it. Paris showed us some music online that he likes. (Purple Rain by Prince and the Revolution- go listen to it! NOW! Haha :)) Feegan's ride showed up so she had to leave- so then Mistletoe, Paris, and I were all hanging out and had my dad's U2 music playing. In a sudden moment of realization- I ran upstairs, grabbed our guitar, and brought it to Paris... so he could play it. (of course- it's not like you do like anything else with a guitar.) Oh my goodness, let.me.tell.you. Paris is talented. Okay? Like SUPER talented. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly misled. He told us he was going to release some of his music today- so seriously- Facebook me, email me, text me, call me- do whatever you have to do so that I can tell you (to the best of my knowledge) how to find his music once it's out. He's crazy good. Even when he was just playing around with some chords on my ukulele it sounded great. No joke.
Eventually goodbyes had to come- which is sad; but I'll see them all again. :) (In a few months... but mind you that's better than never; And they'll go by faster than we could possibly imagine right now. :))
All in all it's been fantabulous. (yes I did just say fantabulous.)
Today I'll be playing laser tag with my dad, Stripes, and Seraphina. Followed by a much needed trip to Seraphina's house- where many great things will happen. :)
That's all for now!
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment