--Uploading----
In my house, it take FOREVER to upload a video to youtube. You have to ask people not to play StarCraft, and to minimize using any other internet than you are; and even then it takes HOURS (yes, plural) to upload a video. So finally, after many filming attempts and hours of uploading- my videos are ready. :)
First one- the oh-so-famous-Cup-Song. (sorry about the slightly awkward cut off at the end- my memory card got full and so my camera refused to film that last 2-3 seconds of the song.)
...and now- a special song I wrote for a good friend of mine.. whom I met at the New Year's dance. :)
So that's just about all!
I'm making chocolate chip pancakes for my brothers right now, and then I'll be biking to redbox really quick to get a movie. :)
Hope you enjoy the songs! :)
First one- the oh-so-famous-Cup-Song. (sorry about the slightly awkward cut off at the end- my memory card got full and so my camera refused to film that last 2-3 seconds of the song.)
...and now- a special song I wrote for a good friend of mine.. whom I met at the New Year's dance. :)
So that's just about all!
I'm making chocolate chip pancakes for my brothers right now, and then I'll be biking to redbox really quick to get a movie. :)
Hope you enjoy the songs! :)
Comments
Post a Comment