Lake Vociferate

Raise your hand if you know what vociferate means with out looking it up... okay, so just my mom. ;)

Vociferate is to holler, bawl, cry, complain, and/or protest.

Which is pretty much EXACTLY what I have been doing.

Yesterday I was fine for most of the day. I talked to Mistletoe on the phone for about 2 1/2 hours total; I took a great big long walk; and Superman and I fixed the Wii.

Near the end of the fixing the Wii process is when I broke down though. I got frustrated that it wasn't working after so many tries of taking it apart and then putting all the screws back in, and I pretty much just collapsed into a pile of pillows and sobbed for a bit. I know- weird to cry over that kind of thing. But it was stressful with the boys wanting it done, Okay??

But then Superman took over and we got it fixed. I played one round of Just Dance 3 to make sure it worked, and then we turned it off and sent the boys to bed.

...I don't even remember what happened next. The next thing I remember is lying on the ground next to the couch SOBBING. Literally, it was uncontrollable wailing. It was awful. I'm sure I looked like a monster too... mascara running down my face, a big puffy red nose (red from blowing it)... Pretty much anything said could and would set me off. One time when I wasn't actually crying, Superman said something that set me off. My mom replied with, "Look, you made it start again! Shame on you!" haha... I cried for SO long. I swear I cried for 3 hours straight. Now, I know SOME of the reasons why I was crying-- but they shouldn't have made me cry THAT much unless my tears last night were the built up water from not crying very much at all about certain things happening in my life. Because I literally broke like a dam. When I had finally stopped (at least for a while..?) I was lying in a different position on the ground, and had probably used about half a box of tissues... I had my phone loosely in my hand, my head on a pillow, and was almost asleep when.....


AHHHHHH!!! Superman screamed the MOST annoying noise you will EVER hear. He said (and I don't doubt it) that I jumped four feet off the ground. My mom had been scared as well even though she had just been relaxing and playing a game on her phone, and we both got mad at Superman and pretended to beat him up.. He kept cackling about it for the longest time! We were so mad at him.. haha. I almost cried again, but I think I had cried out ALL of the freaking saline I had left in my body. Every. Last. Drop.


Then after a little bit for silent, pretty much tearless, sobbing- and my mom trying to order me to go to bed.. I finally did.

So there, There's the 'historical event that formed Lake Vociferate' or maybe we should call is Vociferate Lake... ehh. ;)

-Mastermind

Comments