I Think I Ate My Mom....

Mom is gone... I think  I ate her because I'm all of a sudden doing all these chores while my brothers play video games....

  1. Make breakfast for the boys and I-- check
  2. Food colored pancakes with a few sprinkles.
     I think I OFFICIALLY win the award of BEST big sister EVER. :)

  3. Empty, re-load, and start the dishwasher-- check
  4. Put bleach and water in a bowl, and put the colorful and DISGUSTINGLY pungent smelling rag in the bowl for a few minutes-- check
  5. Wipe off counters-- check
  6. Vacuum-- check (even the white rug! no more balls of hair! :P ;))
  7. Help Linus clean up the Lego's, Nerf darts/guns/swords-- check
  8. Help Linus sort, fold, and put away his clean laundry--check
  9. Start the washer with towels/Linus's sheets from a little while ago in there-- check
  10. Take out the bathroom garbage-- check
  11. Spray air freshener in the boy's room (turn on the fan) and in the bathroom-- check
  12. Open all the curtains in the kitchen/living and turn off lights(safe electricity)--check
  13. Clean off special pancake griddle + the part of the stove underneath it-- check
  14. Walk into kitchen with a sigh that the house doesn't smell bad anymore, and that it looks MUCH cleaner-- check
  15. Nicely nag Crazy-J about folding and putting away his laundry-- coming soon...
  16. Work out-- coming soon....? ;)

Just kidding! I didn't eat my mom... she's in Utah. But I did do all those chores. 
#MotherTrainingBootCamp(??)



-Mastermind


Comments