So it's the 13th
Today is the day before Valentine's day... I thought it would be more exciting... But it was still filled with adventure. ;)
-A guy walking down the stairs at school today (as I was walking up) looked at me and said, "HHEEELLLLLOOOOO" and I said, "hi" and he said, "I lliikkkee you!! A LOT" I said, "thank you.." as he walked away... and then Nooka and I burst out laughing once he was gone.. it was flattering/weird/hilarious/strange/funny/awkward ALL AT THE SAME TIME. hahaha. Then Mooka saw us laughing and we had to explain to him what had happened. He just said, "NICE!" Haha good times. ;)
-Me saying, "OH! Ummm" and Nooka KNOWING exactly what topic I am about to bring up.. haha
-Delivering Girl Scout cookies for my Bio teacher and feeling like I was gonna get mugged for them... hah?
-WARM SUN
-Friends to cheer you up when you sad about something that's happening. (Thanks Mistletoe, Paris, and Sprite.)
-Naps in the quad in the sun before rehearsal
-REHEARSAL. Oh my gosh, I LOVE my cast. They're freaking amazing. :D Oh how I've missed theater life. ;)
-Mutual. We had an etiquette night. Yawn all you want, but it was super duper fun! :)
...AND I have a Valentine... he asked ME not the other way around like it's been for the past 2 years. Only thing- he lives in Utah, so I won't get to see him. :P Oh well, it's the thought that's sweet and counts. :)
So happy early Valentine's day everyone.
Eat lots of chocolate covered strawberries! ;)
-Mastermind
-A guy walking down the stairs at school today (as I was walking up) looked at me and said, "HHEEELLLLLOOOOO" and I said, "hi" and he said, "I lliikkkee you!! A LOT" I said, "thank you.." as he walked away... and then Nooka and I burst out laughing once he was gone.. it was flattering/weird/hilarious/strange/funny/awkward ALL AT THE SAME TIME. hahaha. Then Mooka saw us laughing and we had to explain to him what had happened. He just said, "NICE!" Haha good times. ;)
-Me saying, "OH! Ummm" and Nooka KNOWING exactly what topic I am about to bring up.. haha
-Delivering Girl Scout cookies for my Bio teacher and feeling like I was gonna get mugged for them... hah?
-WARM SUN
-Friends to cheer you up when you sad about something that's happening. (Thanks Mistletoe, Paris, and Sprite.)
-Naps in the quad in the sun before rehearsal
-REHEARSAL. Oh my gosh, I LOVE my cast. They're freaking amazing. :D Oh how I've missed theater life. ;)
-Mutual. We had an etiquette night. Yawn all you want, but it was super duper fun! :)
...AND I have a Valentine... he asked ME not the other way around like it's been for the past 2 years. Only thing- he lives in Utah, so I won't get to see him. :P Oh well, it's the thought that's sweet and counts. :)
So happy early Valentine's day everyone.
Eat lots of chocolate covered strawberries! ;)
-Mastermind
Comments
Post a Comment