Teleporter Needed!

My sister, Muffin, turned 18 on Friday. She had a surprise party... my mom was there, all of Muffin's friends were there. My 7th grade crush was even there. It feels like everyone was there EXCEPT ME.

My friends in Utah went to a dance tonight. They had a blast. Pretty much all of my friends were there... Pretty much everyone EXCEPT ME.

There are SOO many people I want to see right now. So many people who are the reasons I want to be in Utah RIGHT now.

But the top 5?
-Muffin
-Stripes
-Papi
-Mistletoe
-Paris

...and the top 3?
-Muffin
-Mistletoe
-Paris

(no specific order for any of those lists)

When I talk to people who are in Utah, I feel this little tug at my heart. A warm, tingly, tug.. but still a TUG.
I hate this. I feel guilty when I don't want to be in CA anymore, and when I'm in Utah (which never feels like enough/long enough anymore..) I feel guilty for not wanting to come back to CA. It's the guilt that's keeping me here I think...

I love you guys.. SO much. SOO much.
I'm coming back, kay? Just a little over a month. I'll be there for a week... and after that just under 2 months until I'll be there again.... and not for one week, not for two 1/2 weeks.. but 2 1/2 MONTHS! We're gonna live it up this Summer, kay? New memories. Steadfast and eternal memories- that's what they'll be. No regrets, just fun. :)


If only I had a teleporter.. which one of you genius's will make me one and give it to me for my birthday? ;)

-Mastermind

Comments