Missing Muffin

"Oh where oh where could my [muffin] be; Oh where oh where could [she] be? .."

No, I didn't lose a muffin...

But I'm almost lost with out my Muffin.

SHE is my Muffin.
She's a babe. She's spontaneous. She was in Disneyland a few weeks ago (only 6 1/2 hours away from me!) and I couldn't go see her- I couldn't do anything about it. IT SUCKED. She's an amazing musician; My mom said that Muffin would sing bedtime stories to my mom when Muffin was younger. (not the other way around.) EVERYONE loves Muffin. It's kind of impossible not to love her.

She has crushes on cartoon characters... and.. see that red notebook? She brings that notebook EVERY time she's been to Disneyland. :) It's FILLED with signatures of Disney characters. :)

She can get away with wearing any crazy/colorful/vintage outfit... and not only does she get away with it, but she STILL looks like a babe. :)

Muffin and I created a very strong and special bond this Summer. We've been growing close all of our life- but once I got into middle school we got closer.. and then this Summer sealed the deal.. I miss her SO much.

She and Chex can literally wear ANYTHING and be babes. I miss them so much.

I guess.. since she's Muffin and Chex is, well Chex, that you could.. say I'm hungry. ;)
But not in a creepy way..haha anyway..

GIRL'S CAMP. Oh goodness, if it wasn't for Girl's Camp- Muffin and I wouldn't be quite so close as we are now. Girl's Camp is a place of bonding. I needed my sister SO much. Especially this last Summer when I got dehydrated and she got concerned and worried for me. She took me to the Camp Nurse and she and I had races to see who could drink the most water everyday so that I wouldn't get sick again. When I fell as the Confidence Course.. she came to my rescue. ;)

If Muffin wasn't my sister- I would COMMAND to have her legally made my sister. I can't live without her.

...and tomorrow she's turning FLIPPING 18!! She's growing up and I'm not ready for her to be in college! I don't know what I'm going to do.

I can't even be with her on her birthday.. I don't even have school at all this week and I STILL can't go see her. It makes me sad...

I can't even go on to list all the amazing memories I have. MUFFIN- just... be flooded with all our memories right now, kay? Remember EVERYTHING. :) Like in the movies when one of the characters suddenly is flooded with memories and when they come back to present time kind of stumbles backwards.. like that, okay? :)


I love you so much Muffin.

Your my babe sister.. and I'm your baby [babe] sister.. hah see what I did there? ;)

well... you know what... YOUR MOM. ;)

Love,
Mastermind
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Comments