Work-out Warrior
So today I really hated my work-out. A LOT. It was:
15 burpees/1 squat
14 burpees/2 squats
13 burpees/3 squats
12 burpees/4 squats
11 burpees/5 squats
10 burpees/6 squats
9 burpees/7 squats
8 burpees/8 squats
7 burpees/9 squats
6 burpees/10 squats
5 burpees/11 squats
4 burpees/12 squats
3 burpees/13 squats
2 burpees/14 squats
1 burpee/15 squats
I did all of this in 29 minutes and 7 seconds.
And I DID NOT want to finish. All of my other work outs were.. you know, a work out.... but this time, I was whining and CRYING. I was SO upset and didn't want to finish. Without my mom, I wouldn't have. I wasn't motivated about it. But I finally finished, and I lay 'dead' on the ground for about 15 minutes, I THINK. I finally got up and showered and I was okay. I was fine. But during the work-out I was SO out of it.
So yea.. there's today's story..
Mistletoe- I've bumped up my savings a bit! ;D
15 burpees/1 squat
14 burpees/2 squats
13 burpees/3 squats
12 burpees/4 squats
11 burpees/5 squats
10 burpees/6 squats
9 burpees/7 squats
8 burpees/8 squats
7 burpees/9 squats
6 burpees/10 squats
5 burpees/11 squats
4 burpees/12 squats
3 burpees/13 squats
2 burpees/14 squats
1 burpee/15 squats
I did all of this in 29 minutes and 7 seconds.
And I DID NOT want to finish. All of my other work outs were.. you know, a work out.... but this time, I was whining and CRYING. I was SO upset and didn't want to finish. Without my mom, I wouldn't have. I wasn't motivated about it. But I finally finished, and I lay 'dead' on the ground for about 15 minutes, I THINK. I finally got up and showered and I was okay. I was fine. But during the work-out I was SO out of it.
So yea.. there's today's story..
Mistletoe- I've bumped up my savings a bit! ;D
Comments
Post a Comment