What in the World???
Okay, so any of you that read my blog- probably read my last post. About a dumb boy.. being a jerk.. yadda yadda.
Well, we are trying to fix all this stuff. I am not ready to let him read my blog again, and I am not going to follow his blog again-yet- but I did un-block him on Gmail Buzz. and I started following him again on Gmail Buzz. (I know, that sounds creepy... but it is the equivalent of being someone's friend on Facebook.)
But I can't post the emails, because that would be breaking a promise I made.
But basically he talked about what happened 2 days ago over and over. and what happened then was just lighting the fuse on the bomb that had been made. So finally he said he would back off. But then I realized I want to be friends. With no kinks. So I told him I would TRY my best to explain to him what I felt was going on. I wrote him this big long email, explaining to him how I felt, and how I saw what happened/was going on. It was seriously really long. I sent it to him, and all he said back was 'K.' He didn't even type out 'Okay.' He only "said" one letter! That's got my juices a bit hot again, but I think I will just have to deal. We both have our faults. I just want all this drama to end, and I want to be friends! I am sick and tired of having to patch everything up.
Well, Penelope Ann and I are going to try to watch chick flicks all day today while eating popcorn and brownies, so I should go now. :D
Bye!!
Wish me luck!!
-Emma
Well, we are trying to fix all this stuff. I am not ready to let him read my blog again, and I am not going to follow his blog again-yet- but I did un-block him on Gmail Buzz. and I started following him again on Gmail Buzz. (I know, that sounds creepy... but it is the equivalent of being someone's friend on Facebook.)
But I can't post the emails, because that would be breaking a promise I made.
But basically he talked about what happened 2 days ago over and over. and what happened then was just lighting the fuse on the bomb that had been made. So finally he said he would back off. But then I realized I want to be friends. With no kinks. So I told him I would TRY my best to explain to him what I felt was going on. I wrote him this big long email, explaining to him how I felt, and how I saw what happened/was going on. It was seriously really long. I sent it to him, and all he said back was 'K.' He didn't even type out 'Okay.' He only "said" one letter! That's got my juices a bit hot again, but I think I will just have to deal. We both have our faults. I just want all this drama to end, and I want to be friends! I am sick and tired of having to patch everything up.
Well, Penelope Ann and I are going to try to watch chick flicks all day today while eating popcorn and brownies, so I should go now. :D
Bye!!
Wish me luck!!
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment