Anger. Madness. Needing to Blog
It seems like every time I blog now- it's to get my anger out. Or some really strong emotion... At least I have a let out-- so that I don't just explode in life.
Anyway- there is this guy in my ward who is really getting my goat. He is being such a jerk to me.
But here is the deal-e-o.
I used to like this guy. He used to like me. (At least to my knowledge he doesn't like me anymore- and I don't want him to!)
Once I stopped liking him- I told him. Our "friendship" or whatever you want to call it got flushed down the toilet. I tried to revive it- but to no avail. (I honestly don't think it was worth trying to revive. He is such a jerk.)
Anyway- it seems like his new hobby is to insult me. He is so mean to me- and sometimes I cry. He is a jerk to me whenever we see each other. Even at church. When his dad or my mom isn't in the room (they teach our Sunday School Class.) it seems like he just reads off a list of mean things to say to me.
Today I was hanging out with some friends, and suddenly he was there. Great. He just started letting the meanness burst. It's like he charges himself up when he's at home. Oh- and then when we pass each other, or are in the same room, yadda yadda, he just turns the hose on and soaks me. Soaks me with jerk juice. I hate it.
I don't know why he enjoys being so mean to me. I mean- we could be friends, but there are so many conflicts. He hates me, and I pretty much hate him now. I know it isn't good to hate- and I am trying not too, but it just boils up inside me.
The friend that I ranted about yesterday and I chatted today. I kind of exploded about this guy. She just told me to ignore him. That he is probably looking for attention. Which is totally something he would do. So I told her I was looking forward to ignoring him. :D Then I asked her if she really hated the hair cut I am considering. Turns out she just really loves my hair. She said it is long and beautiful. I bet I won't have to wear a hat if I do get it cut. :)
So me and MegilyPuff are good now. (Yes, she is the "Hair Hater." (I just made that up. I haven't been calling her that- I promise.))
I love how blogging really helps me. I already feel better. I fixed a failing friendship, and I am not so mad about that stupid boy anymore. But I am REALLY looking forward to ignoring him. It will be the highlight of my everyday life. :D Just a moment ago I thought of taking the guy off of the list of people who read my blog- but I might regret it later. MIGHT. So I may as well just ignore his jerk self, and see what happens.
So life is still bad. But I solved some problems. It's getting better- while it still has its flaws. I hope there will one day be a day where my blog doesn't talk about my life's friendship flaws. Which will have to mean that my life won't have any friendship flaws. So- I am guessing it's going to take a LONG time to get to that point. ;)
Until next time!
-Emma
P.S. I am thinking of changing the name of my blog. But keeping it similar. If you could comment below with a suggestion, that would be great to help me decide. Thanks!!! *Over and Out. ;)
Anyway- there is this guy in my ward who is really getting my goat. He is being such a jerk to me.
But here is the deal-e-o.
I used to like this guy. He used to like me. (At least to my knowledge he doesn't like me anymore- and I don't want him to!)
Once I stopped liking him- I told him. Our "friendship" or whatever you want to call it got flushed down the toilet. I tried to revive it- but to no avail. (I honestly don't think it was worth trying to revive. He is such a jerk.)
Anyway- it seems like his new hobby is to insult me. He is so mean to me- and sometimes I cry. He is a jerk to me whenever we see each other. Even at church. When his dad or my mom isn't in the room (they teach our Sunday School Class.) it seems like he just reads off a list of mean things to say to me.
Today I was hanging out with some friends, and suddenly he was there. Great. He just started letting the meanness burst. It's like he charges himself up when he's at home. Oh- and then when we pass each other, or are in the same room, yadda yadda, he just turns the hose on and soaks me. Soaks me with jerk juice. I hate it.
I don't know why he enjoys being so mean to me. I mean- we could be friends, but there are so many conflicts. He hates me, and I pretty much hate him now. I know it isn't good to hate- and I am trying not too, but it just boils up inside me.
The friend that I ranted about yesterday and I chatted today. I kind of exploded about this guy. She just told me to ignore him. That he is probably looking for attention. Which is totally something he would do. So I told her I was looking forward to ignoring him. :D Then I asked her if she really hated the hair cut I am considering. Turns out she just really loves my hair. She said it is long and beautiful. I bet I won't have to wear a hat if I do get it cut. :)
So me and MegilyPuff are good now. (Yes, she is the "Hair Hater." (I just made that up. I haven't been calling her that- I promise.))
I love how blogging really helps me. I already feel better. I fixed a failing friendship, and I am not so mad about that stupid boy anymore. But I am REALLY looking forward to ignoring him. It will be the highlight of my everyday life. :D Just a moment ago I thought of taking the guy off of the list of people who read my blog- but I might regret it later. MIGHT. So I may as well just ignore his jerk self, and see what happens.
So life is still bad. But I solved some problems. It's getting better- while it still has its flaws. I hope there will one day be a day where my blog doesn't talk about my life's friendship flaws. Which will have to mean that my life won't have any friendship flaws. So- I am guessing it's going to take a LONG time to get to that point. ;)
Until next time!
-Emma
P.S. I am thinking of changing the name of my blog. But keeping it similar. If you could comment below with a suggestion, that would be great to help me decide. Thanks!!! *Over and Out. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment