School Days are Coming to Bite

I am kind of excited for school. But only kind of. I am really excited to see my friends again, but I don't know if I am very excited for some of my classes/teachers. I got mostly a schedule I wanted- but I didn't get a different math teacher... and I wish I could have thrown P.E. out the window.... But no... I couldn't have. :P

I still need school supplies. I should be going soon, but The Madre always seems too busy to go, or it's too late... yadda yadda....

Anyway!! I think things are almost fixed with that one boy. But I am not sure. We will see how things go- and hopefully they can get fixed. :D

I am trying to finish Personal Progress before I am a Mia Maid. I have approx. 7 1/2 months. (a.k.a. 163 days.) This means I have to do one project during at MOST the time of 1 month and 2 weeks, since I have 5 projects left. I also have to do AT LEAST 1 experience every week. I think the projects are going to be the hard part. The experiences are really easy to crack down on- but you have to have at least 10 hours for each project. :P So- I will keep all you updated on that, so that you can see how it's going. :D

I don't really have anything else to say... so... yeah.... okay. then.

TTFN!

-Emma

Comments