HUT 2, 3, 4!!
Okay- So right now I am at Seraphina's. Seraphina and Illy are trying to get their list of chores done- so that when we go to the library- they can get ice cream afterwards. But they really don't want to do their chores. Lilac is playing with her friend Tampa. (Tampa isn't a nickname for this girl, that is really her name.)
Last night I did a full on devotional with Seraphina. It was great. Plus- Sadie got to experience how quickly I have been falling asleep after my devotionals, and we slept really well.
I was going to say we slept like babies- but babies don't sleep very well, so why do people say that when they are saying that they DID sleep well????
I am so excited! Micheal Tarzan Admetus Banks is coming back on August 24th!! I am SO excited to see him again! :D He is literally like my little brother. He is the first guy friend I ever had- so we are pretty close. :D
Quinc~ C. and I are becoming.. better friends than we ... were. :) Maybe it's because we both strongly dislike a certain someone... ;)
Wolf-Man leaves pretty soon. :( Last night in my journal I was writing, "Shame on Wolf-Man" (Except with his real name.) and I accidentally wrote, "Shame on Wolf-ManA" (Of course with his REAL name.) It was funny. :D
Well- we are going to go to the library soon, and I still have to do my makeup- so toodles! :D
-Emma
Comments
Post a Comment